TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jaxxson Mayhem

Criminal Minds

Is there a following of this show here?

I think it's pretty damn good, but hate what direction their going with like 3 people leaving.

That changed pretty damn quickly. They left the door wide open for a Mandy return down the line and the other two aren't going anywhere now.

The cheating wife leaving had no impact on me and just seemed like an eh moment when it should have been bigger. I guess the producers and CBS weren't sure what the deal was and didn't want to risk killing off Gideon. Good, I hope they can settle things and get him back on the show.

And Eddie Cibrian being a man who cuts out women's hearts...brutal.

Hotchner's wife was cheating on him? I don't remember that. When did they show that?

Pretty well was implied. Someone calls the house, husband answers and phone hangs up. Then her cell phone rings immediately after the hang up and she gets that look as does he. He knew, she knew he knew, and neither one of them seemed to give a flying heck.

I think it was one of those "neglected wife" story lines.

Ah.

What the hell was with the girl at the end? She should just stepped up every time he poured more soil. Coulda just climbed out.

All I could figure is she was still trying to come out of the drug haze and didn't have all her bearings. The ending in general sucked for me. For a first episode without Mandy, I was extremely disappointed. Everything felt forced together and didn't gel too well.

Plus the girl was buried alive for like what? 10 minutes? And she didn't even need CPR? Come on.