TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Boxer

OAO 2007 No Mercy Thread

How big did the chicago crowd mark out for punk?

They didn't get much time to mark out considering it lasted about 1 minute and totally sucked more than anything ever

It's almost like a WWE intern lost all of the scripts for the show tonight, and now they're just tossing shit out on the show to make a PPV.

Pay $40 and get MVP/Hardy in a pizza eating contest, and get MVP/Hardy vs. Taker/Kane for free on RAW? That's WWE logic for ya!

If Umaga wins and then Jericho wins it, will we all be happy that the WWE title has been hotshotted 4 times on the show?

This reminds me of the Attitude days.

If Jericho comes in as a heel to take on HHH, it would make sense. Earlier the fans were chanting for him, Vince actually makes mention of it all. Vince could be working with Jericho all along. It's a long shot, but I could see them doing something like that.

If Jericho comes in as a heel to take on HHH, it would make sense. Earlier the fans were chanting for him, Vince actually makes mention of it all. Vince could be working with Jericho all along. It's a long shot, but I could see them doing something like that.

So he knew Orton and Umaga would be knocked down but feels secure that long time HHH-bitch, Jericho, could get the job done?

Guest gfanikf

Yeah. I would find it odd for Vince to acknowledge it otherwise, it doesn't seem in line with his personality. I mean Y2J is coming back at some point soon, so I guess it can be for Cyber Sunday or tonight, but who knows.

What Vince did actually worked too. It seems like since he said that Jericho wasn't there, the crowd shut up about him. If Jericho does come out, the pop won't be diminished due to "we knew it was coming" heat. It will be "holy shit we thought it wasn't coming so we really are surprised" heat.

So he knew Orton and Umaga would be knocked down but feels secure that long time HHH-bitch, Jericho could get the job done?

Or, logic wise, he originally had Jericho waiting in line for HHH in case he got past Umaga, but didn't expect Cena to get injured and yadda yadda yadda. Now that HHH made it this far, its time for him to pull the trigger quicker than expected.