TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

"Hoss List"

Guest Anglesault

Isn't "hoss" just a redneck term for "big guy?"Like "Bubba" is supposed to be "strong" but we in the civilized world have come to know it as "Stupid?"

Guest Sakura

Yeah, it means big, tough, badass guy. It is from "horse" and is usually towards southern guys.

I am positive Test is, or at least WAS, a hoss. During the invasion, around when he won the IC Title, Ross said he was one. I remember making a note of it, that he had finally graduated from stud status to hoss. Maybe he was held down by UT and lost his hoss spot though.

Guest Anglesault
I am positive Test is, or at least WAS, a hoss. During the invasion, around when he won the IC Title,

::shudder:: MUST you remind us that Test had an IC reign? And Whe he beats Brock clean in the KotR, will he be a "Hoss Killer" or a "Hoss and a Half?"

Guest Anglesault

No. His moves don't have enough impact and he isn't a bad ass. He's just a stud.

Guest What?!

Whoa! What's this? Test was an IC Champ?!?!?! Oh God. I thought he just won the US Title. Can they take that off the records or something.

And I don't think Rhyno's a hoss. He's just a Rhino. Oh and JR called Bradshaw a Brahma Bull a couple months ago. So does that mean Bradshaw reached Rock status. *shudders*

Guest Sakura

Rikishi is a fun-loving guy. There's nothing tough or badass about dancing. He is, as someone pointed out, a young stud.

Yeah, it means big, tough, badass guy. It is from "horse" and is usually towards southern guys.

I am positive Test is, or at least WAS, a hoss. During the invasion, around when he won the IC Title, Ross said he was one. I remember making a note of it, that he had finally graduated from stud status to hoss. Maybe he was held down by UT and lost his hoss spot though.

I didn't think Undertaker was a hoss.  He's just booger red.

Guest Texas Small Arms 09

Just like Anglesault said, a "hoss" is a redneck term for a big guy and seeing as how Taker is from the south the term would fit to categorize him.  He is bigger than most

Guest Downhome

I would just like to say thank you to all involved in this thread so far, as it is now officially "the funniest thing of the day". :wacko:

Guest Cataclysm911
No. His moves don't have enough impact and he isn't a bad ass. He's just a stud.

Even though you always try to hide underneath your smark shell, this was actually quite funny. Props.

Guest pinnacleofallthingsmanly

Does anyone know what the hell Bubba tough is supposed to mean? Also, if Booger Red was supposed to be an actual person, why does Jim Ross call the Undertaker that name like it's his own?

Guest Prince Paul
Rikishi is a fun-loving guy. There's nothing tough or badass about dancing. He is, as someone pointed out, a young stud.

The Godfather used to be a fun loving guy who just likes to have...fun. JR gives us plenty of ammo.