TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
At Home

Let's Start Talking Worst Album of 2007

Seems like someone put up Six Organs of Admittance - Shelter from the Ash aka Shelter from My Ass

Paramore - Riot. There's really nothing worse.

+infinity. I wrote an article for my school's newspaper saying how fucking terrible this album is. It is complete and utter fucking shit.

They were on Conan the other night. Never heard of them and I wish it would have stayed that way.

I'll nominate Bon Jovi. Pure garbage.

+infinity. I wrote an article for my school's newspaper saying how fucking terrible this album is. It is complete and utter fucking shit.

I hope you put it in those words.

Coming from someone who usually enjoys the material produced by both groups, I feel Linkin Park's "Minutes to Midnight" and Korn's "Untitled" were utter shit.

Eh, Linkin Park really aren't that bad, objectively. I mean, not something I would listen to, but they're passable for what they are. Until this latest album, at least, apparently.

The only '07 albums I've picked up this year are We Were Dead Before the Ship Even Sank and The Fragile Army. I'm assuming they don't fit as contenders for either the best or worst, but I decided on sharing this in the "Worst" thread. k thx bi

I'll bet that JSYK hasn't heard a single track from Paramore's album besides "Misery Business."

I downloaded the torrent, put it on my Ipod, and listened to it. Then I took it right off. Even on hundred and sixty dollar Bang and Olufsen headphones, it's awful. Every song sounds exactly the same, and the lyrics are trite. I would bang the shit out of the lead singer, but other than that, thumbs down.

The only two 2007 albums I've purchased all year have been the new Smashing Pumpkins and Rufus Wainwright. They were both good.

I could discuss horrid singles all day though. 50 Cent better fulfill that promise to retire since Kanye West kicked his ass in sales.

The Stooges-The Weirdness

Timbaland-Shock Value

Smashing Pumpkins-Zeitgeist

I'll bet that JSYK hasn't heard a single track from Paramore's album besides "Misery Business."

I downloaded the torrent, put it on my Ipod, and listened to it. Then I took it right off. Even on hundred and sixty dollar Bang and Olufsen headphones, it's awful. Every song sounds exactly the same, and the lyrics are trite. I would bang the shit out of the lead singer, but other than that, thumbs down.

If you had gold headphones crafted by Jesus himself it wouldn't make that shit good for even one second.

Look, they all even have the same haircut.

Paramore_Misery_Business--large-msg-117863837781.jpg

You can even tell by the shot, they're placing the focus on the chick. It's like, "Hey, you should fuck this chick's mouth. The rest of these guys might be queers."

Yeah but I'd be hardpressed to figure out a band with mostly male members fronted by a female singer that didn't place most of the focus on her. I mean are there any where that wasn't the case?

But yeah, that band does suck.

Guest Gym Class Fallout

Well, have you gotten around to Sky Blue Sky, Blind Cave Salamander, and Sound of Silver yet?

Somebody hook me up with Clipse, In Rainbows cannot be the best album I have heard that came out this year.

Clipse haven't released anything new since last November. Hell Hath No Fury is, however, leaps and bounds better than any album I've heard this year.

Guest Gym Class Fallout

Not that I can talk, but did Cyber Mark sustain considerable head trauma recently? He's just saying things that don't fucking make any sense at all.

With such gems as 'electronica isnt real music' and 'sendspace me some best albums in the worst albums thread' it seems he's really fallen off. I don't really know if he was on to begin with, though.

Somebody hook me up with Clipse, In Rainbows cannot be the best album I have heard that came out this year.

Clipse haven't released anything new since last November. Hell Hath No Fury is, however, leaps and bounds better than any album I've heard this year.

Okay, you know, I tried. I really did. But that album fucking sucks. I kept it in my car thinking maybe one day I would get what everyone else was hearing but that album really REALLY fucking sucks. There. I said it.