TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BUTT

Hey, remember Chris Coey?

It was only a matter of time, now lets see netslob get cracking on that other thing.

Oh. Theft By Taking. Really?! There are also some on here who were apparently born 40 years in the future.

Does count 2 deal with 9/11?

Dude.

Actually that's a valid cheap shot. Coey used to post here and got banned after he said he wished we'd all been in the WTC that day. That didn't go over well with the then-owner Dames, especially since he saw the towers fall live in person.

Yeah but then didn't they bring him back because OH HE KNOWS SO MUCH ABOUT WRESTLING AND WE NEED HIM TO WRITE FOR THE MAIN SITE?

i remember long after he was banned, when marney left the board in a huff. in the "marney's gone" thread i made a comment to the effect of, "well, what's the big deal, she was just a female version of chris coey anyway."

the next day i got a pm from coey, through my account on HIS board, that said, "i can't believe you compared me to fucking marney."

strange man.

incidentally, that was the day i really knew i was established: when a really famous poster that you've never talked to before cares enough to tell you that you hurt his feelings on a board he's not even a member of anymore.

It originally said in Johnathon's post that the listed date of birth is the same as Coey's listed date of birth on Death Valley Driver. Whyd'ya delete that John?

I wonder if we could dig up anything on MikeSC.

Unlikely since no one knows his name, but still, I bet we'd find something relating to the time his girlfriend assaulted him with a phone.

Seriously, though, how'd anyone get intimidated by him? He would actually attempt to talk down to people by quoting Triumph the Insult Dog Comic. His bullshit was easy to see through and call on. If you did—and I would—his only comeback involved something along the lines of "I don't like you and I hope you die." The dude was a total pansy.