TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chirs3

SWF GENES-S

Apologies for the delays. Emergency extensions, tummyaches, overtime, blah blah blah.

Show's almost fully assembled - hope to have the last bits soon.

That's a good sign. Four days late on the biggest show of the year, and we still hardly had anyone writing. So we got the three title matches and the non-competitive Landon/Tom match. This fills me with confidence for the future. However, congratulations to Wildchild and Michael Alexander, and many thanks to Tom and Raynor for their time at the top in keeping this place running.

Well, certain people just un-wrote themselves out of some opportunities for the next show. Good start guys.

Let this serve as a notice, me and Toxx are pretty bitter people to begin with and sitting up into the early hours running things won't improve our moods. So, if there's a repeat of this shit under our watch, it won't go down well. Case in point- Akira's not booked on our first card. Or second. Or... well, you get the point.

To be fair, Akira has made it clear to me that he has no interest in being booked anyway. I guess we'll see how everyone else does.

Maybe it's time for a new poll - does anyone actually WANT this place to keep running?

I'd also like to see how the new schedule goes. As far as Genesis goes, I did write almost 12k for my match, so I did write and I did have some effort behind it. I wish I could see some feedback but it's probably not much more than you can't hardy beat Toxxic on PPV no matter what. I can't really complain either as I had been chasing Toxxic for that match since way before I even won the belt, so good job man. My hat's off to you, maybe someday I can get a rematch.

I figured you'd have written Johnny. I suspect Jakey did as well, but the trouble is that leaves us with you,me, WC, Jakey, Alexander and Landon writing so that's six people writing on the biggest PPV of the year (Luke-O says he didn't write but promises to for Hallowe'en, very busy apparently).