TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Twisted Intestine

This board is fascist

I have just returned from a month suspension with no warning or reason behind why I was suspended. All I know is it had to do with sucking in my chocolate socket.

Moral of the story is, don't make shitty threads like this one, or you too can fall victim to the fascist gods of TSM.

37287%20-%20Gabriele_Di_Matteo%20History_Stripped_Bare%20hitler%20Mussolini.jpg

And there is my shitty contribution.

I didn't even notice he was gone.

The TSM moderating staff always provides a full explanation upon request. Since a request was not posted on this board within the required thirty days however, the statute of limitations has expired. Sorry.

Maybe next time twistedmind disappears he can take gary floyd with him

ha ha

Time is forgiving, but the desert is not. One month can be a lifetime when you're stuck with the buzzards, but you must take a step back, and do some true looking inward. The sheriff gave you that oppurtunity for a reason, boy. Even the youngest cowpoke can find that he has the soul of a true desperado in him, all it takes is time.

Isn't the whole reason behind The chocolate Socket to post what you like without getting a ban/suspension. I mean they warn you that this thread is NSFW so why should anyone be banned. I think that anyone who is a moderator on TSM should know this. however there are limits, I mean if I were to make 100 new threads for no reason than I could understand getting banned/suspended. Other than that I don't see a reason for someone to post their ideals / oppinions and getting banned.

Isn't the whole reason behind The chocolate Socket to post what you like without getting a ban/suspension. I mean they warn you that this thread is NSFW so why should anyone be banned. I think that anyone who is a moderator on TSM should know this. however there are limits, I mean if I were to make 100 new threads for no reason than I could understand getting banned/suspended. Other than that I don't see a reason for someone to post their ideals / oppinions and getting banned.

I've already said, it's because their fascist.

But yeah, you should have just suspended me from this folder, if you like to keep shit out of your chocolate socket. I don't post much outside of it, and did nothing to deserve to not get my wrestling updates! Though, I just read the board as a guest anyways for the duration.

Guest benoitwasmurdered

XHoff360 (8:09:15 PM): apparently my roommate's comp can't handle the awesome power of YoutTube