TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
King Cucaracha

All Hallows Discussion Thread

The ROH of e-feds? Is that what we're going for?

By the way, I've been deliberating volunteering to contribute some sort of "house show report" that could be posted between shows. It would basically be what I'd intended for the HOLT report to be from the get-go... only with the HOLT, I could still improvise some shit if people didn't want to participate and, because of us only doing one show a month, a house show report would pretty much require other writers to be interactive with it, and pitch me ideas for it.

I might have to no-sell the stipulation about coming out in trick-or-treat attire- I just can't write Dace as Frankenberry without pissing myself.

Kibagami's getting into the spirit of things. Shame on the rest of you.

In my defense, I have a one year old daughter so I pretty much can only write when she's sleeping, which is generally late at night.

THis is the longest I've spent in the forums in weeks.

I should be writing too.

So no worries. Heh.

Sometime tonight. Should be easy money.

PLEASE NOTE, TWO CHANGES TO THE CARD THREAD:

First of all, I have changed my account name to 'Toxxic' from 'MikeofEvil'. Which obviously means appropriate people need to be sending matches to 'Toxxic', or it won't get to me.

Secondly, I've corrected Landon in that our next show is November 14th, not the 11th

Match done and sent.

Should be an interesting read after the fact. Heh.

Well I've had a horrible time. My computer crashed on me and one hard drive, power supply and new monitor later I'm back online. I just now got everything I need reinstalled so can I please finish my match now or is it too late? I have to rewrite what I previously did so I apologize for the inconvience but it couldn't be helped.

In my defense, I have a one year old daughter so I pretty much can only write when she's sleeping, which is generally late at night.

THis is the longest I've spent in the forums in weeks.

I'm in the same boat. I get to start writing only after the boy has gone to sleep, around 9:30 or so.

Okay, show is being compiled. At the moment I'm waiting on Tom and WC to send me their matches/confirmations of DNSs, which I gather may be due to extensions.

The good news is, the showing rate is no worse than before the new schedule. The bad news, it's not markedly better as of yet (for which I'm partly responsible, which is why I'm biting my tongue a little on this one.) Suffice to say, certain people have been booked in their last SWF match for a while.

Sign in to follow this