TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hunter's Torn Quad

Impact spoilers for 10/25

*Kurt Angle defeated Sting to regain the TNA championship. Sting had Angle in the Scorpion Deathlock and pointed at Kevin Nash. Nash went to interfere but Sting hit him while he was on the apron. There was a ref bump. Angle nailed Sting with the Olympic Slam and a second referee, Earl Hebner, came out to count the pinfall. Angle acted as if he was happy with Nash, then flipped him off and left. Heber and the original referee Rudy Charles argued. Jim Cornette said he was going to review the decision.

Oy vey. :(

I think it'll be Booker T for sure now. About Booker, from F4W:

And for those wondering, yes, TNA wants to bring him in. He'll be free next week, so that's plenty of time to get him in prior to the next PPV (though not on the next two weeks of TV, which have already been taped).

They'll probably just do a "I got someone from my old stomping grounds and I know he wants a piece of Angle" and we'll assume that its Booker but it actually turns out to be Kidman for no discernible reason.

Damn even WCW usually gave Sting atleast two months to run with the belt, save for that one hour reign toward the end of WCW.

If Sting is going to step back a bit, or just leave TNA period, at the end of the year then I suppose Booker t would simply be a guy to step right into Sting's current spot in TNA.

I thought that part was odd too. Why have Cornette review the decision if he was just going to affirm Angle as champ? Is there a point?

No. No point. They might as well have Angle never have lost the title.

I want to like TNA but stupid things like this just leaves me frustrated.

I want to like TNA as well. I love a lot of the actual wrestling, and a lot of my favorite workers are in the company, but I fucking can't stand their booking. It's not even just that either, I just hate the overall feel of the show. It's as if they totally believe that all of the fans watching at home have full blown ADD. I know the company is technically called "Total Nonstop Action", but you need to slow the shit down every now and then. I despise how they instantly cut away from the matches and go to some horrible skit in the back. I especially hate when they do it after a big title win or something, and don't allow even a second for anything to sink in, to relish in the victory, to watch the winners celebrate or whatever.

I could see Joe being Sting's partner and "stealing" the pinfall

from Sting to win the title. Could set up a Sting/Joe match and

a Nash/Angle match. It wouldn't make sense to have yet ANOTHER

title change this close to oneanother, but TNA apparently doesn't

believe in long title reigns.

I love the idea.

But the last 2 years of TNA have taught me exactly one thing...

The guy...at the end of the scenerio...holding the belt...

It's never Joe.

Ok - following up on the ridiculous tag match for the world title at the next ppv....

If this is in fact a Nash suggestion to do this match in the booking, I wouldnt be shocked whatsoever to have the mystery man be Scott Hall. He's been rumored to have been pushing for Hall to return to the company, and if Jarrett is still running the show for the most part, he'll probably take him back.

Further proof this could be the case is found in a text from TNA Mobile talking about the Outsiders returning for indy shows recently, which really makes no sense for TNA to even mention it if there isnt a point there.

Guest RyechnaiaSobaka
I want to like TNA as well. I love a lot of the actual wrestling, and a lot of my favorite workers are in the company, but I fucking can't stand their booking. It's not even just that either, I just hate the overall feel of the show. It's as if they totally believe that all of the fans watching at home have full blown ADD. I know the company is technically called "Total Nonstop Action", but you need to slow the shit down every now and then. I despise how they instantly cut away from the matches and go to some horrible skit in the back. I especially hate when they do it after a big title win or something, and don't allow even a second for anything to sink in, to relish in the victory, to watch the winners celebrate or whatever.

Well, they always complain that they don't have enough TV time to slow things down. For whatever that's worth.