TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hawk 34

ECW 10.23.07

WWE.com has learned that the Big Red Machine will make his way back to the Land of the Extreme to collide with Big Daddy V on the next ECW on Sci Fi. These two large individuals shared a substantial showdown last week on ECW that ultimately led Big Daddy V to SmackDown where he physically assaulted Kane in the middle of the ring. (WATCH)

The 500-pounder, The Miz and John Morrison couldn't overcome the team of Kane and ECW Champion CM Punk on Tuesday. Which monster will prevail in one-on-one action this week? Read full story...

You, the fans, were given a small taste of Cyber Sunday on the last ECW on Sci Fi as your choices for CM Punk’s opponent in the ECW Title Match each tried to make his case for deserving the nod. The three together couldn’t overpower CM Punk and Kane in a 3-on-2 Handicap Match that allowed Punk to choose his partner. Later on, though, Big Daddy V made the biggest statement of the three challengers, attacking both The Miz and John Morrison in their main event contest. Still, it is up to you to decide which one will be in action for the pay-per-view. Will Daddy have earned the votes? Will The Miz and Morrison retaliate?

Also on Tuesday night, SmackDown Acting General Manager Vickie Guerrero appeared to make a deal with ECW General Manager Armando Estrada. In exchange for Kane and Jesse & Festus to appear on ECW on Sci Fi, she expects some ECW Superstars on SmackDown in return. How will this further develop in the coming weeks?

Kelly Kelly made Balls Mahoney’s dream come true when she asked him out. Will she suffer at the hands of The Miz, who holds her contract? Will it be worth the price of what she has to go through?

Find out the answers to these questions and see how Cyber Sunday is shaping up on the next ECW on Sci Fi on Tuesday at 10/9 CT. Also, be sure to catch ECW in its entirety every week on WWE.com, available from Wednesday to the following Monday afternoon.

With WWE trying to prop up the ECW ratings in an attempt to get ECW renewed on Sci-Fi, I wonder why Kane gets to be the point man in said endeavor. I understand that the wwe feels that he would have more of a connection with the regular Sci-Fi crowd because of his horror movie and all, but is he really a draw? I guess we'll find out tonight.

Please make this Balls/Kelly storyline stop already. I can't be the only one who finds it painful to watch.

I think there is a decent chance Johnny Jeter debuts tonight - I wonder what silly trademarkable name they stick him with. Maybe Marek Jeter...

I hope we get a Nunzio vs Elijah Burke match tonight, I don't care if we all know the outcome, just make it a competitive match.

Would it be too much to ask for Finlay to get ECW duty this week, facing off against CM Punk? You could even have a non-finish with Miz and Morrison crashing the match. If you really wanted to impress me you could then turn it into a tag team match pitting Miz and Morrison against Punk and Finlay.

That would be my ECW line-up -

Punk vs Finlay to open the show, turns into a tag team match vs Miz and Morrison

Elijah Burke vs Nunzio

Jeter vs Thorn

Kane vs Big Daddy V

Update - PWinsider is reporting that Sci-Fi has agreed to continue to carry ECW for another year, though 2008. I wonder if the talent swapping open door policy will cease or VKM had to make certain promises to get the deal renewed.

Well ECW just got renewed, so I might expect a little push back on this Smackdown/ECW tie-in now, maybe going as far as just having Kane moved to ECW (and turned heel) and BDV moved to ECW, with a few other trades potentially.

You very well may be the only one who doesnt like the Kelly/Balls storyline around here. I completely enjoy it and its one of the few storylines in WWE land that keeps me intruiged.

I REALLY would like to see Morrison turned face in due time, as I said last week. A feud with the Miz just makes sense. I'm hoping for another match with them tonight to make their case for the ppv.

Will Stevie Richards be on tonight? He's been MIA the last 2-3 weeks. And Dreamer's "push" has gone down to nothing. That's far from shocking,just stupid though since they pushed him to go over in that No Mercy title shot deal, BDV squashes him, and thats been the end of it. No follow up whatsoever.

Balls and Kelly is one of the top stories in WWE right now. Balls is getting pretty over in the process, Miz has been good in his role and Kelly is good at the sweet, dumb, innocent blonde. Finlay is busy with Mysterio right now, it's an option down the line. Just get to CS and then start something new for Punk.

Update - PWinsider is reporting that Sci-Fi has agreed to continue to carry ECW for another year, though 2008. I wonder if the talent swapping open door policy will cease or VKM had to make certain promises to get the deal renewed.

I'm thinking its somethin where they had to make a deal to stay on Sci-Fi where WWE would have to occasionaly feature top level names like Kane on ECW, I do hope we get a debut tonight

Meltz:

-Sci-Fi and WWE announced a one-year renewal of ECW through the end of 2008. This ends a lot of talk that the brand could either be Internet broadcasted only in the U.S., or dropped completely.

I wouldn't mind Dreamer & Stevie on Smackdown! to become players in the 2-team tag division. When one of those teams is Somebody Dropped a Duece in the Urinal and Domino, there's a problem.

I mean, shit, Haas & Rico, The Basham Brothers, and D & D got title reigns...

Why not just do Miz/Morrison Vs Punk/Balls? Glad to see WWE finally make it clear who we're supposed to vote for.

Chances are that will be the main event tonight, since Kane/BDV is up next.

Good opening segment there.

I was just about to post hoss-a-mania.

Joke stealer.

I'll come up with another...

Um...You kick those ethnic asses white boy...KICK IT.

Holy clusterfuck, Batman!

I would imagine we'll see that classic four way dance at Survivor Series or something.

Holy clusterfuck, Batman!

I would imagine we'll see that classic four way dance at Survivor Series or something.

Put Undertaker, Batista, Umaga and Boogeyman into it and we got a Survivor Series Classic for the ages.