TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ChrisMWaters

Not So Detailed Smackdown Spoilers for 10/26/07

OK...I don't know if these are factual or not. Got them off the site 24wrestling.com If they are factual hopefully someone has more detailed spoilers. ANYWAY, here they are:

Dark Match: Chuck Pulumbo def. Kenny Dykstra-both got good heat, pretty solid match.

SMACKDOWN

MVP Lounge with Hardy/Finlay/Rey-hyped the tag match

Kane def Mark Henry-I thought Kane was going to do the job, glad he won.

MVP/Hardy def. Finlay/Rey-good match. Finlay turns on rey so that MVP/Hardy can pick up the win. Matt does a impressive blade job

Divas Segment

*Just a note JBL was getting massive heat all night. during commercial breaks we would chant JBL SUCKS*

Jamie Noble hits on Vicky, she puts him in a match with....

Batista def. Noble in about a minute

Jesse/Festus def. Nobodies in a short match

Big Daddy V def. Miz and Morrison in a triple threat.

JBL does a great promo before he interviews Undertaker. This guy has still got it. Undertaker comes out. JBL gets chokeslamed. Batista comes out, talks crap to Undertaker and then spears him(or was it a spinebuster?) as Batista is leaving, Undertaker gets up.

Dark match main event: Batista/Rey def. Khali/Finlay

other than Hardy/MVP vs. Mysterio/Finlay, that show sounds REALLY bad.

How 'bout Noble sweet-taliking the widow Guerrero?

I like the concept of that, but Vickie just can't act to save her fat ass.

Booking says that Punk/Batista lose titles, Randy retains...

I know thats what the booking on the surface says, but I really don't think they are gonna go that way with any of them. I think the overall booking actually dictates otherwise.

With Punk, if Big Daddy V wins, they have it set up where Kane can interfere and Punk can keep the title. If Morrison wins, I don't think they'd be too apt to give him the title right after the suspension. If Miz wins, then armageddon is upon us and it doesn't matter who wins the title.

With Bats, I think its too early to pull the title from him. Not only did he lose 348 times in his chase and losing this soon would make him look like a huge punk, I don't think they trust Undertaker's health enough to put the title back on him.

That being said, they may WANT to take the title off Randy (if HBK wins the voting, of course) to give the whole "your vote does matter" feel and hot shot it to Shawn. That gives HBK the incentive and reward for coming back early, keeps Orton/HBK going to build to DX vs. RKmaga.

I'll be utterly amazed if Big Daddy V wins that vote...

The ECW vote is the one I really am most interested in. It is three heels that no one would vote for. Big Daddy V is pushed as the biggest threat, so they don't want to put someone they like in Punk against that. Morrison has pushed Punk to the limit time and after time and most of the time people seem pretty indifferent towards him. I think Miz may take the vote. If he has the female fans the WWE thinks he has, they will be voting for him, along with that he seems like the easiest path to victory for the fan favorite. I don't even like Miz but I've been voting for him just for a fresh match-up.

I could care less about the special ref for World Title, I actually haven't even voted for that one. Undertaker has fought every one of those guys but the most recent feud he has had with any of them was still like 3 years ago. I don't recall any interaction ever between Austin and Batista. The only connection I've ever had between Foley and Batista was that they were in the tag match against each other at Wrestlemania 20, but I don't really remember any personal interaction between the two before or after. If Piper hadn't pissed people off at the GI Joe convention, he would've made even less sense to be a choice. JBL has been connected to both, but do the fans really want to see him screw up what the WWE is billing as an "Epic Re-Match"?

I don't recall any interaction ever between Austin and Batista.

Back when Austin was doing co-GM gimmick, him and Batista were verbally going at each other all night on Raw. I think it was the week after Batista came back from his injury and "collected" HHH's bounty on Goldberg. At the end of the show, Batista got in the ring and told Austin to "get your Goddamn ass out here". Austin came out, and they got into a brawl to end a Raw leading up to Survivor Series 2003. Mark Henry and Goldberg also got involved in the brawl.

That's it though. By the next week, it was all forgotten.

I voted for Miz...no reason really, I just said fuck it, even though the better match would be with Morrison.

If either turns, i'd love to see a Morrison/Punk team.

I voted for Miz a lot too (not that it matters) because it's the only gaurentee of Punk keeping the belt.

I don't recall any interaction ever between Austin and Batista.

Back when Austin was doing co-GM gimmick, him and Batista were verbally going at each other all night on Raw. I think it was the week after Batista came back from his injury and "collected" HHH's bounty on Goldberg. At the end of the show, Batista got in the ring and told Austin to "get your Goddamn ass out here". Austin came out, and they got into a brawl to end a Raw leading up to Survivor Series 2003. Mark Henry and Goldberg also got involved in the brawl.

That's it though. By the next week, it was all forgotten.

Batista also cost Austin his career when he attacked HBK near the end of the SS match.

Matt's bleeding was no blade job:

--Matt Hardy suffered a 7 inch gash that required 35 stitches to close last night in Kansas City at the TV tapings. He was giving Rey Mysterio a splash mountain and Mysterio's knee brace caught him in the head. He was bleeding buckets and they had to stop the show to change the mat because of all the blood. At this point, his status for Cyber Sunday is uncertain.

I remember Batista looking very strong when he got in Austin's face and told him he could do nothing, even though Austin COULDNT touch Batista, he still came off as looking tough.

Batista cut some pretty good promos on Austin during that mini-feud. That was during Evolution and the beginning of when everyone said Batista would be a star.

I don't see Batista losing the belt here, the match just has no hype behind it. Besides, after driving the point home that HE CAN'T BEAT UT they kinda need him to win here. By the way, I mentioned it in another thread but Batista hasn't lost very many matches at all this year, just the WM match. When else has he lost in these title shots? It's mostly a lame DQ or something, or the champ pins someone else. I guess Edge did beat him a couple of times.

They might change the ECW title if Morrison wins the vote, otherwise no. This show is filler crap anyway, I wouldn't change many titles.