TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Boxer

OAO 10/29 Raw Thread

Standards are one thing, but I'm not going to lie just for the sake of being able to say that I wouldnt sleep with Melina.

She's not as pretty as the other divas, but I'd totally be lying if I said I wouldn't plow that shit.

The return of Jericho is huge, much more so because of the current state of wrestling. If they fuck around with it and piss off certain fans that could be it for them. This is one of those times where they must deliver, or else.

Just wanted to say that I agree with this 100%. I haven't watched Raw in months and I'm recording it tonight because of the Jericho news. If he doesn't come back or he does and it's unsatisfying, I'm not turning on WWE again any time in the near future.

They're gonna pull a "screwjob" on HBK at the PPV, aren't they?

From the way it was set up, I was thinking HBK's career vs. title

I still half believe that Teddy Hart's firing was a work and that HF2.0 will debut at Survivor Series...

Why use a worked firing on someone that nobody outside of the internet really knows? It would be like doing a worked firing of Seth Skyfire.

I still half believe that Teddy Hart's firing was a work and that HF2.0 will debut at Survivor Series...

Why use a worked firing on someone that nobody outside of the internet really knows? It would be like doing a worked firing of Seth Skyfire.

Stephanie threw a conniption fit that the Jericho return was leaked...

Does someone want to explain why WGTT always loses and looks stupid in just about every match and segment they're in?

Did one of them get in the doghouse or something?

Cody REALLY needs a new finisher. A simple DDT isn't going to cut it.

It's Cody Rhodes..the fans don't really give a shit. Half of the people in the crowd probably weren't even paying attention to the match.