TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hawk 34

Monster Mash Battle Royal. Miz Vs Morrison. More Balls & Kelly.

WWE.com has learned that The Miz will face John Morrison tonight in a No. 1 Contender's Match. The winner will go on to face ECW Champion CM Punk next week for the title.

Both men are coming out of Cyber Sunday hungry for the championship. The Miz had a missed opportunity at the pay-per-view while Morrison has yet to have his chance at CM Punk with the gold at stake. Both competitors also genuinely dislike each other after several miscommunications in matches during the last few weeks where they were forced to team together. What will happen when their destinies are no longer up to our fans, but rather in their own hands? Punk may have preserved the gold for one more night at Cyber Sunday, but more challenges are sure to be knocking on his door. How closely will he be watching the No. 1 contender's contest tonight?

Halloween starts early on the next ECW on Sci Fi as ECW’s Monster Mash Battle Royal is set to shake the Land of the Extreme. After the match between the Big Red Machine and Matt Striker’s behemoth protégé led to an altercation involving Kane, Big Daddy V, Mark Henry and The Great Khali, the specialty contest was set to settle which monster stands tallest. Who will win this thunderous bout and at what cost?

Balls Mahoney and Kelly Kelly may have reached yet another obstacle in their quest to true love. The Miz promised to use his control over the blonde’s contract to make her life a living hell. What could he possibly have in store for her?

Find out the answers to all of these questions and more on the next ECW on Sci Fi tonight at 10/9 CT. Also, be sure to catch ECW in its entirety every week on WWE.com, available from Wednesday to the following Monday afternoon.

One thing I've been really digging about ECW lately is how it seems the booking seems to get most of the roster interacting with one another. Miz is feuding with Morrison now while he still has issues with Balls and Kelly dating and is still working on trying to go after the title. Morrison hates Miz but wants to get his hands on Punk for taking the title off him and get his title back. Big Daddy V just seems to be involved with everyone some way or another. I love it!

Though instead of a battleroyal, a cage match would be better.

They'd have to dig out the old Bundy/Hogan blue bars cage for that, though they'd probably all use the door. However Khali was pretty agile in the Punjabi Prison cage climb and Mark Henry has climbed and stood on top the tv cage before and you'd think Kane woudl have the least trouble out of the four right - BDV isn't climbing out no matter what you do.

I wonder if any other monsters will crash the party tonight. What's Boogeyman's status?? Is he still injured? I wonder if his job is at state considering Booker T was the one who got him his job back in the first place. Jacob Duncan has been working the house show circuit recently and there is rumor of an eventual Umaga for Mark Henry "trade"...

They'd have to dig out the old Bundy/Hogan blue bars cage for that, though they'd probably all use the door. However Khali was pretty agile in the Punjabi Prison cage climb and Mark Henry has climbed and stood on top the tv cage before and you'd think Kane woudl have the least trouble out of the four right - BDV isn't climbing out no matter what you do.

The old blue bar cage would be awesome!

I think that "complete jobber guy" is Kasey James.

He is. However his only other ECW appearance was jobbing to Kevin Thorn a couple of weeks ago and no connection was ever made to KC James - so for all intents and purposes he is a jobber.

Tonight's show made me miss Stevie. What happened to him? He was in the middle of getting a decent semi-push, then went out first in that tournament for the ECW title shot, and hasn't been seen since.

Who knows, I guess just a victim of the SD crossover stuff.

Why have Mark Henry win that monster mash thing? Wouldn't Big Daddy V have made more sense considering he was the only actual ECW guy in the match?

I didn't watch this show but I'd be surprised if it wasn't advertised but just in case...Burke is supposed to be on that ghost hunters show on Wednesday night. I got a pretty good laugh out of Punk being on that corny show and I'm looking forward to seeing Burke in "ghost hunting action"

Why have Mark Henry win that monster mash thing? Wouldn't Big Daddy V have made more sense considering he was the only actual ECW guy in the match?

Because no matter what, ECW HAS to be made to look like the "C" show that it is. Why in God's name would Vince let a guy from that Tuesday Night show beat his Silverback?

Tonight's show made me miss Stevie. What happened to him? He was in the middle of getting a decent semi-push, then went out first in that tournament for the ECW title shot, and hasn't been seen since.

Stevie Richards is reviewing the iPhone Case:

Because no matter what, ECW HAS to be made to look like the "C" show that it is. Why in God's name would Vince let a guy from that Tuesday Night show beat his Silverback?

Especially when Henry will soon be moved to the Raw brand...

Especially when Henry will soon be moved to the Raw brand...

Honestly, Mark Henry needs the duke here to keep him a legitimate threat. V has squashed almost the entire ECW roster, Khali is still recognized as a threat from his sheer size, and Kane is always over no matter how much he jobs. Henry has been thoroughly squashed by UT twice in as many months, with no other build for him. Showing him, especially showcasing his legitimately monstrous power, going over the other "monsters" reestablishes him as a force to be reckoned with. A very good idea when you're about to bounce him to a new show.

Guest Bigelow34
I didn't watch this show but I'd be surprised if it wasn't advertised but just in case...Burke is supposed to be on that ghost hunters show on Wednesday night. I got a pretty good laugh out of Punk being on that corny show and I'm looking forward to seeing Burke in "ghost hunting action"

FYI, Joey mentioned the appearance during his entrance.

By the way that Ghost Hunters show is coming from Waverly Hills sanitarium here in Louisville. The place is actually just about 3 minutes from my parents' house. Something like 60,000 TB patients died at the place, but would you believe until all this recent hype about it I never knew the place existed?

Having been there I didn't really think there were any ghosts, but I was in a group. It might be freaky alone. The only real scary stuff is due to the physical disrepair of the building itself....it's really a messed up, vandalized place.

Stevie Richards is reviewing the iPhone Case:

He doesn't call himself Stevie though. His voice is identical and his background has a guy with same posture and hair as Stevie lol. But why in the world would he review stuff like this.