TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RepoMan

Nip/Tuck Season 5

I doubt this thread will go anywhere after most pepole gave up on the show after the Carver fiasco and the abortion that was season 4.

Here's tonights synopse:

"Christian and Sean struggle to rebuild their practice as they settle into their new location; a Hollywood publicist offers to help build Christian and Sean's images through the media."

I like the Hearts n Scalpels bullcrap, reminds me a bit of Niptuck meets Grey's. haha. Show aint even half over yet and I already like it more than last season!

I agree....solid season opener. However, the show will go downhill once Julia re-enters the picture. Sean's family really sucks, that's what killed last season for me. I can live without EVER seeing Matt again and Julia has become such a cunt over the seasons, I've grown to really hate her. Sean never deserved half the bullshit she put him through.

What will be funny about this season is seeing the role reversal os Sean being the ladies man while Christian goes through his midlife crisis.

I'm still betting at some point, since this is the last season, Sean and Christian will eventually have sex...you know that shit is coming...

good start, the last two season were pretty ungreat, so I'm looking forward to a good season. And yeah, I could also do without seeing anyone else from Sean's family. I have never liked Julia or Matt. And I don't think I'm going to care for Tia Carerra this season

I'm still betting at some point, since this is the last season, Sean and Christian will eventually have sex...you know that shit is coming...

I was thinking the same thing last night. And I am surprised that they haven't yet.

The Carver subplot was great TV pretty much right up to the reveal point. Total letdown. Plus the whole Costa not having a cock thing was way too weird. The creepiest Carver scene had to be when he killed Rhea Reynolds. How fucked up would it be to be getting sometthing to eat from the fridge and turn around and that bastard is standing right there behind you?

This show is officially trying way too hard. And there is something wrong with Julia's face, I don't know what but it looks off.

I like the premise of Sean getting over on Christian, basically reversing roles since moving to LA. I can do without Julia's nonsense and will cringe the day Matt arrives on the scene. Oh and don't forget, we have Rosie O'Donnell returning at some point, yay.

That last shot was kind of weird, Christian laying between the Marilyns, the look on his face. Wonder what's going on in his head?

I hate this episode, guess why?

okay, was the crackhead thing totally predictable or what?

I was hoping for heroin or speed but nope, they went with the crack. Also, I guess the daughter is going to be the main villain this year but at least we know she doesn't have a dick or something lame like that. Course either Sean will screw her or Julia will but something SHOCKING will happen involving her.

This season was moving at a nice laughable fun pace and then up pops Julia, Matt, Kimber and makes everything sink to lame.

SHE SHIT HERSELF IN THE JACUZZI!

So-so episode. But they need to get rid of Matt and Julia.

Though I like this new chick. She's fuckin hot. What's her name?

EDIT: Nevermind, it's Annalynne McCord.

Ever since episode 1, I have wanted to end Matt's existence. Thank you Nip/tuck, for keeping him around to torture me FOREVER. I hate him. Don't mind Julia and Olivia, but this Eden hotbitch.. is this the Sean-fucks-the-nanny part 2?

I'm really got back into the show so far this season. I just really hate Matt is always dating some one so bad for him. The meth crap seems like three years behind the times. Also cheesy how everyone got out to LA. Still it's got me hooked again.

I feel so bad for Annie. She going to end up being really fucked up in a non Jane Brady sort of way if the series cares about at leat somewhat about the realism of the characters.

They need a way to get ride of Wilbor and Connor, total throw a way characters at this point. I know they bearly aknowlede them but still.

I'm hooked again, I guess that's all I care about. Good bye ECW for the next few months.