TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JN News

Pizza Hut

The local Pizza Hut transformed into a Pizza Hut/Wingstreet. Is it any different than regular Pizza Hut or do they have more options for wings? I've got some six month old Pizza Hut coupons that are burning a hole in my wallet!

Edit: I can't believe I misspelled hole. Forgive me TSM spelling sticklers.

Guest silentmichael
What happens when you try to order the pasta from the website?

A delivery boy brings you some pasta?

You mean they were actually selling pasta and still are? :ph34r:

Guest Smues
The local Pizza Hut transformed into a Pizza Hut/Wingstreet. Is it any different than regular Pizza Hut or do they have more options for wings? I've got some six month old Pizza Hut coupons that are burning a hole in my wallet!

Edit: I can't believe I misspelled hole. Forgive me TSM spelling sticklers.

We have a pizzahut/wingstreet up here too. I haven't eaten there, but they have commercials advertising that they have something like 150 different wings.

Guest (Loggins Name)

Anyone had Papa Saverio's? I tried it a few weeks ago, and I wasn't really overwhelmed. It was kind of out of the way to get there, so maybe that was part of the disappointment. I don't recommend it, particularly.

I can't imagine the pasta being any good from Pizza Hut or even worth trying.

I'm sure it's similar if not worse than the shit that you get at a dirty ass Fazoli's.

They bring the worst pasta on the face of the planet to your house, and you have to pay for it.

They bring the worst pasta on the face of the planet to your house, and you have to pay for it.

It's like a kick in the balls without the satisfaction of interaction with your balls.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Pasta's just an odd food to order like that. It's seriously one of the easiest things to cook well, unless you're after a specific kinda sauce, and considering Pizza Hut probably offers anything one can by in a jar, it just makes less sense.

Maybe its just being part Italian, but I'm really picky about eating pasta at restaurants. I find most food I've had at an Olive Garden to be pretty bad. I didn't mind Pizza Hut's pasta bakes for some reason.

Guest Vitamin X

I could see the business idea behind it, though. I'd order out of curiosity, actually, and my favorite pizza place here also has baked ziti you can order for like, $7.