TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Renegade

First SJL Wrath comments

Guest Longdogger_Pete

(Reposting here.  Let's leave Renegade's thread open and delete the rest, since Renegade posted first.)

Sorry guys, I didn't know Strangler wasn't able to mark.

Also, Edwin, you listed Tod deKindes as defeated MVS, but didn't post his match in the show.

Finally, as Edwin said, TNT, your match was damn close, and I had to read them both several times over.

Rankings coming soon.

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

Oh, and before I go.

I hate you Frost, you winning bastard. :P

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Rankings Top Ten

Mafia gets taken off the list today as his thirty days have elapsed.  Also, a second straight title defense by Mak Francis makes him a first-timer on the top ten this week.

#1. Sydney Sky (46)

#2. Frost - SJL European Champion (29)

#3. "Insane Luchadore" Andrew Rickmen (28)

#4. (tie) Flunkmasta Flexxx (27)

#4. (tie) Poisyn (27)

#6. "Deathwish" Danny Williams - SJL World Champion (22)

#7. "Natural Born Killer" Josh Tupper (19)

#8. "The Franchise" Mak Francis - SJL Television Champion (18)

#9. Z (17)

#10. "TNT" Taylor Nicholas Thompson (15)

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

I took care of it, Taft.

Also, Tod, I guess when posting the show I just accidentally skipped it.  I'll edit in later--I'm sorry, but I really don't have the time right now, and it takes a lot of frustrating little effort to edit, re-edit, and re-post the whole show down.  I'll try to have it up ASAP.

Guest Insanityman

I only sent half my match in... so it was basically a no-show. Ugh... I was gone when King PM'ed me telling me about it, sorry guys... read my match on the losing thread though.

(More comments later).

I made the top 10, this has been a...for lack of a better word...nice week.

---------

Uh what the...This show had a surprise or two ???

Long winded comments of constructive criticism...I hope it helps.

Opening sWo promo

Well this was a strange but fun surprise. Eddie Mac comes to make nice nice and only furthers the problem. He's indefinitely suspended Flexxx! What's this crazy talk, now he's really holding the sWo down. It was short and to the point. The only thing was that the Flexxx suspension came off like Flair's of Hall. I liked it and wish I could have been apart of writing it. I could have really worked it into my match.

"The Rising Sun" Y2K vs. Impact

nothing yet

Thor promo

Taft writes in ye ole english dialect and basically calls me out. It's a very difficult style to copy and character develop but he got the point across that the sWo and his character don't get along. I personally love this line:

"Cheating is a most dishonorable path to victory, but ’tis this path that the sWo seems to walk in nearly every one of their challenges. Mak Francis didst take the win over the Thunder God but through a means most petulant."

That was gold for shizzie :cool:

On to the part about Kojack which did a nice job of explaining Thor' dislikes of Jack and set up the match. Good stuff but I personally think your character would be better with a little bit of comedy. I know how you feel about it and we talked a little by PM but people are going to have trouble writing matches as you move up the card.

Kojack vs. Thor

I have some thoughts on your match and be happy to help you if you want. I'm not the best but I can see things in your match that you may not. The same for you and my matches but I'll just say this for now. You're getting better with each match in areas that your first match lacked.

Ah I'll just type them now.

Your match improved again from the first two. You added some good selling but you need believablity. That was the major problem in you second match. You took a hint and sold the inability of your opponent to suplex you because of size and wieght, even though he's a "suplex machine". The camel clutch spot wasn't believable because his legs shoud be underneath your body and not able to get into the ropes. You also forgot to attempt pins at important points. The powerbomb spot and the top rope elbow drop should have lead to pins. Both spots came off awkwardly as I had to ask myself why Thor didn't pin him after a power move or a finisher.

That said you always do a nice job of putting your opponent over and I actually liked the improvement and look forward to our up coming match

Fugue promo

I must admit that this was a nice promo to set up our match. As is evident from my comments, I love the way your character is shaping up. Using the Fran¢hi$e in the promo maded me crack up and the music references were great. I just wish you touchd on dancing and fighting again. That may be the best analogy ever. ;)  

"The Franchise" Mak Francis © vs. Fugue

Well two title defensives in a row and one more to go. I finally got to use my powerbomb pin reversal spot and I liked how my psych worked out except that the ending was rushed because of the word limit.

Like I said at the beginning of this post I want to try and help people so Fugue I read your match and I can type you some thoughts to ponder on. I'll put them up soon.

Ced Ordonez vs. Poisyn

Thoth and Ced love that DDR. ;)

Anyways I asume Poisyn was gonna no show by his promo and Ced couldn't write a match. But Thoth or Ced could have wrote that piece. Ced's normally a goofy XF9er but this was a change of pace. I look forward to seeing what happens from it and his issues...

Poisyn Y2K promo

I feel so left out. ;)

Poisyn runs into Y2K and the rising sun bug offers to help us out. Welcome to the sWo and expect commish MacPhisto to screw you over and hold you down in the next few weeks. ;)

The promo did well to show that you've been in the business[united Wrestling Alliance United Kingdom’s Champion] and have star power. I just think you could have worked it a little better by crying more about MacPhisto holding you down. Still good shit though. And good luck in your next match and i hope you won your first.                                    

Tod deKindes vs. Mike Van Siclen

waiting on it but another win for Todski

Frost Sky promo

Got gold envy Frosty. Nice promo showing the progression of your two characters and furthing your storyline. Looking for great things from you in I guess the Crimson Title match.

Frost © vs. "TNT" Taylor Nicholas Thompson vs. C. I. A.

Frost wins and had me spitting my drink out when I read his match. I was laughing so much my it was like back at the dorm when I get druken. I'm a happy drunk, which is a good thing ;)

TNT was really close and after reading his match I see why but I can still see how Frosts match just edged TNT's out.

Everything in both you matches had psych and build. You both have the funny commentary and a feud between you guys would be wonderful. I don't know what else to type here except I wonder what CIA wrote...

PS I loved the Canadian pot shots. They were the shizzie ;)

Edwin: “Well, he is Canadian intelligence…”

King: “That’s an oxymoron.”

....BWHAHAHAHA

"Deathwish" Danny Williams vs. "Insane Luchadore" Andrew Rickmen

Another high quality match by Danny but it really sucks to be IL. He must have written his ass of for the Jericho like big win and no matter how good Danny made him look he won't be considered ME until he gets that big win. Luckily he has a chance in this triple threat match. I really want to see your match IL because I thought you had a nice shot to win.

On to your match which had that great psych but you know that. Bah i too tired to write more...

M. Francis

Guest Longdogger_Pete
"Cheating is a most dishonorable path to victory, but ’tis this path that the sWo seems to walk in nearly every one of their challenges. Mak Francis didst take the win over the Thunder God but through a means most petulant."

That was gold for shizzie

Perhaps, but it doesn't beat...

"Can thou diggeth that, SUCKAAAAAA!"

This may be spam but quite frankly me no care...

I'm so happy Bookers a face. JR even called it the Book End.

Marks out for the Book End

Not done yet ;)

Now canst thou diggeth that...

Really Really Big Pop

SUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

+1

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Y2K's match was up yesterday, but I forgot to tell you all. Check it out if you want--he defeats Impact, who I think doesn't exist anymore.

Sign in to follow this