TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DerangedHermit

Fabulous Moolah has passed away

WWE is saddened by the passing of Hall of Famer Fabulous Moolah.

In the world of women’s wrestling, there will always be one irrefutable legend that stands head and shoulders above the rest: The Fabulous Moolah. She was the longest reigning champion in the history of her chosen sport, or any sport for that matter. And with more than 50 years in the business to her credit, she established a legacy that will never be forgotten, making her name synonymous with female wrestling.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/fabulousmoolahpasses

Another steroid related death? Damn Vince!

Will Mero add her to his list?

WE GET IT. EVERYTHING IS FINE AND MARC MERO IS WRONG BECAUSE HE'S HAD PLASTIC SURGERY.

Shut the fuck up you pathetic little bitches.

Yep, sad news, but totally expected. She was just on TV a few weeks ago wasn't she? It wouldn't shock me one bit to hear the same news about Mae Young in the next few months now.

Check out the documentary called, I believe, Lipstick & Dynamite sometime. It's a pretty interesting watch.

At least we won't have to see the poor sod take an RKO now.

She already did.

One of the pioneers of womans wrestling, I hope she rests well.

Guest RyechnaiaSobaka

Be careful. Vince might try to have somebody have sex with her corpse. Maybe Mean Gene.

WWE = high class.

You know its bad when the first comments are "well at least it was from natural causes".

Sad news though. Aside from being a pioneer for womens wrestling, She was certainly unique because not many women her age would go out in front of millions of people and do some of the things she did the last 10 years or so for the wwe.

You know its bad when the first comments are "well at least it was from natural causes".

Sad news though. Aside from being a pioneer for womens wrestling, She was certainly unique because not many women her age would go out in front of millions of people and do some of the things she did the last 10 years or so for the wwe.

You're thinking of Mae Young.

You're thinking of Mae Young.

No I'm not, she was still involved with some pretty outragous stuff, like taking wrestling moves from a few wrestlers or dressed up in evening gowns or some such nonsense. May young of course was more "extreme" but she certainly had her moments for a woman in her late 70s and early 80s

While Moolah earned her criticism in her career, she gets a great deal of credit for staying in shape at her age as long as she did. Even though she was 84, it is somewhat surprising to hear her passing.

those people making cracks about "ANOTHER ROID DEATH, DAMN YOU VINCE AND MERO WILL ADD HER TO THE LIST" piss off

regardless of age its a shame to hear about this, two great women wrestlers gone in less then a year may she Rest In Piece

Another Vince related death? Damn Mero! Will roids add her to his list?

Edited by NYU

Sad to hear it. However, Moolah will be and should be remembered as the last great women's champion. In the days when you needed to be more than eye candy to hold the championship.

Sad to hear it. However, Moolah will be and should be remembered as the last great women's champion. In the days when you needed to be more than eye candy to hold the championship.

I know we should respect the dead and all, but that's ridiculous. She was a terrible wrestler who was champion due to charming people and making political coups, plus she's been blamed for women's wrestling in the US becoming a total sideshow as opposed to having some credibility as it did before she took over.

I know we should respect the dead and all, but that's ridiculous. She was a terrible wrestler who was champion due to charming people and making political coups, plus she's been blamed for women's wrestling in the US becoming a total sideshow as opposed to having some credibility before she took over.

The exact same thing could be said of Hulk Hogan's effect on pro wrestling. I mean, I wouldn't say that, but some bitter people would...

I know we should respect the dead and all, but that's ridiculous. She was a terrible wrestler who was champion due to charming people and making political coups, plus she's been blamed for women's wrestling in the US becoming a total sideshow as opposed to having some credibility before she took over.

The exact same thing could be said of Hulk Hogan's effect on pro wrestling. I mean, I wouldn't say that, but some bitter people would...

Hulk Hogan was over and drew lots of money.

It's still ridiculous that Moolah isn't in the Observer Hall of Fame.

Depends on how you look at it. If her political manuvering is HOF-worthy on its own, then she should be in. If you think she needs more than that, then she's not.