TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
King Cucaracha

SHOW AFTER NEXT SHOW AVAILABILITY!!

Okay, we're chancing our arm on two shows this month, with the second show to be this year's Ashes To Ashes. At the moment, we're going on the theory that anyone who's on the first show will be okay to be booked on the second. But, obviously, that may not be the case for some.

So, if you think you can't make the 28th but are expecting to be on the 14th's show, let us know so.

The card will hopefully be up ASAP after Class Is In Session. Then, for December, we'll be back to one show that month considering it's the holidays.

I'm not available for the second show. The family and I will be visiting my parents et alia for Thanksgiving, which means that I will be sans internet for the most part until after the holiday.

Should be able to go, no problems.

*double*

28th of November? Have to be a reduced match of somekind... what with that being MY F'N BIRTHDAY and all (though the party is on the 30th, Toxx)

Mine too. although I usually don't celebrate it too much, as it is often swallowed up by one of its two bookend holidays (Thanksgiving in the US and Xmas). Plus it reminds me that I'm old(er). :P

Yeah, when is Thanksgiving? Obviously us Brits have no clue, so if we've scheduled the second show for around that time... well, let us know.

I'm promoing for the next show, but I will definitely be at Ashes to Ashes in a match and can write, namely because it's a show that has a lot of historical significance for my character.

And since I'll be home for Thanksgiving, writing won't be an issue.

How about if we pushed the show back to Sunday 1st December? Would that give people enough time to get Thanksgiving stuff done?

How about if we pushed the show back to Sunday 1st December? Would that give people enough time to get Thanksgiving stuff done?

That could work. I'm sure I could swing that...that'll give me a few days after I get back to put things together.

Well, that's two who can make it (possibly) on the 1st, but not on the 28th. That sounds like a good reason to move the show to me.

Well, that's two who can make it (possibly) on the 1st, but not on the 28th. That sounds like a good reason to move the show to me.

Moving it would be fantastic. Not worrying about having to cram a match down with my turkey will help much.

Sign in to follow this