TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kinetic

The Gimmick Poster Thread

What's rockin, dudes? Been a long time since I hollered at yall. Lotta shits happened to Metal Ed since I swore off all this message board bullshit on 9/11 so i guess i could fill yall in. I got one of them big dogs, like in that move "Betoven." But i named him Yngvie and hes got like huge fucking dog balls. He's pretty bitchin. I done gave up on gettin my ged so im tryin to climb the ladder or some shit at my job at the garbage dump. i got promted to asistent manger the other day. these new dudes at the dump dont no nothing bout metal. they was rased on rap metal and shit and i fell sorry for em. dont mean i wont crack a skull if they try to play that shit when Metal Ed is working but i feel sorry for em. i got a bunch them beers that change color when they cold. yall ever see anything like that? thats some crazy shit! check out my myspace page, dudes. keep rockin that good rock!

Guest TheLukester

I have long desired to see if there are any other bird watchers in our midst here at The Smart Marks, so I have decided to start a thread where discussion of this rewarding hobby will be encouraged, rather than taboo. I am sure that many of you are eager to share with others here the many exotic birds you have no doubt seen in your local area, so I will not waste too much of your time with my blathering . I will start us off with an interesting bird that I spotted today and the aftermath of that sighting:

November 9, 2007

Today as I was walking home from school, I passed the pond. I pass the pond every day when I walk home from school. Today was no different. I usually see a variety of ducks in the pond. These ducks are usually nothing special and I have had many of them charted in my bird book for many years. But today I caught glimpse of something remarkable: An American Widgeon. Widgeons are not usually seen in this area. I certainly had never seen one before, nor was one ever reported at the YBWA meetings. I approached the Widgeon carefully, not wanting to frighten him. Then I noticed that the Widgeon had suffered an injury of some sort. It is possible that he had an altercation with another bird. Possibly one that does not like Widgeons. It may be best not to speculate. I knew that if I left the Widgeon there, he would die. I did not want the Widgeon to die, so I called my mother and had her bring the cat carrier. I kept the Widgeon company during the wait by discussing the various other ducks that are common in that pond and by detailing my many plans for becoming popular on The Smart Marks. That is when I had the idea for this thread. My mom wanted me to take the Widgeon to the animal shelter, but I decided that I will keep him. I am not sure what Widgeons eat, but I will attempt to make him as comfortable as possible while he recovers. In between nursing the Widgeon to health and posting with all of my newfound friends on The Smart Marks, my next few weeks will be very busy. That is okay, though. I have needed some excitement.

Now share your bird watching stories!

Guest David Akeroyd's Biggest Fan

This thread needs more DAVID!!!

But then again, don't they all???

How long do you figger chicken wings are good for? Cuz I just ate some that aint more than a week old an i got the shits like noone's busness. They was good too. I guess every rose has its thorn.

Guest Digger Smolken

Isn't it rats? Aren't we a corpse? Losing my coffin this time of the rats.

Guest Kerwin Kriegg Kaufman

Greetings white people. I hope the zog machine hasn't been giving you too much trouble.

Guest TheLukester

I have been lurking here for a long time but I just recently decided to become an active poster. What the hey, right? You only live once. But anyway, I think this board is great. There are so many interesting personalites and the interaction is almost always interesting. My favorite poster is probably Pizza Face's Game Hut. I have never seen anyone best or outsmart him and I am beginning to think I never will. I sure hope I do not get into any sort of dispute with him :P . I look forward to being active in the Music folder. I enjoy music very much. In fact, I am listening to it right now. I also look forward to posting often in the Chocolate Socket forum, but hopefully remaining on the good side of many of the more adept flamers. A lot of times I get upset and want to insult someone but I am just not good at it. I like to watch birds. It is unfortunate that this board does not have a bird watching forum, as I am sure that many of you also enjoy the act of watching birds and recording in a small pad of paper the birds that you have seen. Anyway, my name is Luke and I look forward to getting to know all of you and becoming a valuable member of this community.

Guest Digger Smolken

Kill a little

Die a little

Kill a little

Die a little

rot

rot

rot

Die a little more

We gotta get Eddie Winslow back.

Only if Theo can come back.

Guest Admire Joe Morgan

I don't read these types of threads. I have no desire to read them. I don't care what gimmick posters do. Gimmick posters may be funny in The Chocolate Socket, but what about the entire TSM board? This is serious internet business at TSM, and these new fangled ideas of humor are so foreign and wrong. I'm only here to concetrate on consistency.

Guest Digger Smolken

Filth like a rat

Filth like a rat corpse

Filth like a rat

Filth like a rat corpse

Filth like a rat

Filth like a rat corpse

Filth like a rat corpse

Totally coffin