TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
fazzle

Mass Effect

I just haven't been able to get into Mass Effect, although I haven't been able to get into many games recently. Empire Total War being an incomplete mess hasn't helped. I was hoping I could play that for the next 10 years, but it looks like it will take 10 years to fix.

I just haven't been able to get into Mass Effect, although I haven't been able to get into many games recently. Empire Total War being an incomplete mess hasn't helped. I was hoping I could play that for the next 10 years, but it looks like it will take 10 years to fix.

How bad are we talking here? Like initial release Rome incomplete, or..?

As far as ME goes, I just picked it up a few days ago, and I'm loving it. I'm not even having any trouble with the Mako segments, and the fact your main cannon can hit from a long-ass way off helps.

Pretty much the same, except you could forgive Rome more. They really rushed this one out the door.

Is there any way to figure out what planets you have already explored in this game? I haven't played it in awhile and the loading times just killed it for me.

No, I just did things old school and kept track with a pen and paper, hopefully, they improve this in the next game. And yes, the load times suck especially the long boring elevator rides, Citadel ain't too bad because at least you get those news updates but the rest suck.