TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Toxxic

Ashes 2 Ashes Discussion Thread

Enjoy, people. There's a couple of matches I'm really pumped for on this card. If anyone wants any alterations, last minute additions, all that sort of thing, you just let me or Landon know.

Tom, if 7k is going to be too much, tell me.

Since I notice Toxx and Landon each have like four matches to mark each, if there's a marker who feels they have too much on their plate I'm available to mark this show. Something lower on the card since it'd be the first time I've ever marked, but knowing Landon's weekends it might help.

Guest step up, ghetto blaster.

this pleases me.

stat adjustments soon, show comments up eventually.

I thought it was due in January for a second.

Yeah, it looks weird to me as well. But I guess since the fed's situated in America we've got to use their way of displaying the date...

Incidentally, are there stats somewhere for this Non-Austin, Non-Brave Starr person? I was going to try to get 'em before the Turkey Day...

No, which is what I get for trusting Mike Cross. If there are no stats up by Wednesday evening, you win by default. I dunno from there, do a jobber squash of some random high-flier type Aaron Starr guy I guess. Or have him replaced at the last moment by Rikard Fliehr and defeat him instead.

Muchos apologeticos.

Violence Distribution Network.

I'm guessing VDN also stands for Va'aiga / Dace Night.

For the sake of completeness, I should probably point out that stats from Aaron Starr have now been sent to Michael Alexander, even though they aren't up in the stats thread yet.

Too late Landon - the stats were already done by the time you brought your fearsome punning talents out to play.

I have the first match sent to me, and Janus ain't even on the card.

Be scared, people.

I might not be giving anything in. I have an awful cold right now and really don't feel like sitting down and writing that many words.

As long as you (along with everyone else) are aware that the show is due SATURDAY. Seems a couple of people only realised this yesterday, so I'm just trying to make sure everyone knows...

As long as you (along with everyone else) are aware that the show is due SATURDAY. Seems a couple of people only realised this yesterday, so I'm just trying to make sure everyone knows...

I'm co-booker-type-person and I only realised yesterday, so don't be ashamed people. Leave that to me.

...so what about those conversations right after the card went up where I was going "hey Landon, you're never around at the weekends, are you going to be OK to mark for this show seeing as it's due on a Saturday" and you went, "hey Toxx, that's no problem, the Saturday should be cool with me, cool cat", or words to that general effect?

I brought it up to make sure that Muzz knew he had until the weekend, should he feel a bit better and inclined to write. If not, no-one's going to yell at him for not writing when he feels ill.

Sign in to follow this