TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Toxxic

Winter Funtime Show Availibility / Discussion Thread

To help Landon and I with our planned bookings, please indicate whether or not you will be free to write for a show on Wed 19th December. As we all know, Ashes 2 Ashes is December 1st, so even allowing a couple of days for marking, show to go up, card finalised etc, that should still allow everyone two weeks minimum writing time.

Requests for low word limits can be agreed, if it means that more people are willing to write.

To help Landon and I with our planned bookings, please indicate whether or not you will be free to write for a show on Wed 19th December. As we all know, Ashes 2 Ashes is December 1st, so even allowing a couple of days for marking, show to go up, card finalised etc, that should still allow everyone two weeks minimum writing time.

Requests for low word limits can be agreed, if it means that more people are willing to write.

Yep yep.

Guest step up, ghetto blaster.

I'm down for whatever. I'm actually free from the 15th on, so if you need 5-6k somewhere, I'm the guy that month.

I am most likely available. I'd appreciate keeping the word limit low, though.

A2A is December 1? That's the best news I've heard all day. I thought it was tomorrow.

At this point it doesn't look like I can write for the winter show, as I have finals a-plenty and would like to pass chemistry. I'll at least try to get a promo in or something.

When do you need to have a decision? Because I'm still not sure yet. I figure to have a couple of days free to write next week, but I was planning to go visit a dying uncle whom I haven't seen in a couple of years, so I haven't made up my mind as to whether or not I'll be making time to write.

Well, ASAP really. This is going to be a light show anyway, so it's not vital. I'd say Monday evening would probably be fair. Or I guess I could just tell your planned opponent to start writing and then if you don't want to the match doesn't go ahead, I dunno.

I'll write against anyone who's available, or I'll just promo and have an enhancement talent match.

Nothing too stressful, still sick.

Bugger. I put the card up just before I read this. Sorry Muzz, was working on the basis that you weren't available.

I'll see if anyone shows up / drops out over the next day or so, if nothing happens we'll run with an enhancement if that's OK.

Guest My Pal, the Tortoise

I never officially lost the championship that I won like a year and a half ago, so I'm still carrying around a belt, only it's not sanctioned as the official championship. However, I am willing to take on the SWF Champion in a title unification match. PM me for details.

ham-sandwich-big.jpg

Edited by Toxxic

You guys want more words, you have them. I didn't want to overload you with a big limit on the pre-Christmas show. Work out what you want, we can do it.

Also, people might be interested to note that a new match has been added to the card.

Edited by Toxxic

Well, I recommend sorting it out with Tom then. Whatever you two agree is fine by me.

Sign in to follow this