TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Scroby

Karen Angle

So since Karen Angle came onto the scene a few months ago it seems she's gotten better and better, to me at least, in her role of being the bitchy woman manager. But I was wondering what others thought of her, so...discuss.

She's tolerable in her role, but it ain't like she's Sunny '96 levels of good. Personally, I find it disgusting that in all likelihood her contract is for more money than a lot of the actual wrestlers. She would never have this job if she wasn't Kurt's wife.

True, she's only there because she's married to Kurt, but she's about ten times more entertaining than Vickie Guerrero, Sara Calloway, Rena Mero or any other woman who got her spot due to family connections.

I Can't Stand Her... Which Makes Her Damn Good!

Why is every word of this post capitalized? Heh.

Karen's damn hot. I don't really give two flips about her as a character, which is probably a bad sign. But she's hot, so yay!

I just can't believe WWE never got/tried her to work for them.

She reportedly had a bit of a diva reputation in WWE. During summerslam 2000 she insisted Vince give Kurt more money for finishing the match, and she was vocally critical of RVD when he first came in on account of him busting people open all the time.

I've liked her interactions with Joe and Sting, she's not too bad in her role. She gives Angle a little bit of something fresh that he was missing when he came in.

I think she is hot as hell and has certainly overcome a truly idiotic initial debut angle. Given how naturally bitchy she is on the mic and how easily she has taken to the aspects of wrestling I am amazed WWE didn't try to do anything with her.

I really like Karen, I think she's done really well in her role and her interactions with JB are on a par with his intercations with Eric Young.

Honestly I think that she's really good in her backstage parts. If she never came to ringside it would work alot better.

She blows Kurt away when they're backstage...and then Kurt's really good in the ring...which is where theproblem starts.

She comes down...TNA finish.

That's why the Angle/Lethal match was so good. Lethal just beat him. Andno one could have seen it coming

She's something different in regards to today's Modern Wrestling. Can't think of the last 'diva' to appear on a show, that didn't have to use her tits to do anything on screen or was a typical 'amazonian Warrior'.

She's improving all the time, looks great and 'natural', its just a shame, as some have said above, that she'll be getting paid more then the guys who bust their balls every week for TNA.

Karen wouldn't be the first girl to get pid a good deal for having no physical activity. There's no need for her to have a contract of her own with the deal Kurt has.

I think she is a horrible actress. She does that half laugh thing every time she says something and its annoying.

Is she hot? Fuck yes.

Is she being oversaturated with TV time each week? Absolutely.

As long as she keeps to being in segments with Kurt, and they sooner or later start becoming less and less a focal point of each show, then I'm fine with her. But if she starts working matches, that may be a stretch.