TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BUTT

Hulk and Linda split up

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2007/123/...an_309751.shtml

Hulk Pulls The Plug On Brooke's Career - Linda & Brooke To L.A.?

The never ending saga of the Hogan family continues.

According to various news sources, Linda Hogan was telling "anybody who would listen" this past summer that their hit VH1 reality show "Hogan Knows Best" show was over since she and Brooke were moving to Los Angeles.

This news ties into an even bigger story, which is that Brooke's career has been a major source of conflict between Hulk and Linda for quite some time. Originally, it was Hulk who was pushing for his daughter Brooke to become a pop star. Hulk and Linda bankrolled much of Brooke's singing career - an investment which reportedly cost them upwards of $2 million.

Hulk eventually saw the writing on the wall and came to terms with the fact that Brooke is not the next big pop star. He decided to pull plug on her career financially, which made Linda furious. Linda is dead set on having her baby girl become a star and wants some of Hulk's fortune to continue funding Brooke's career.

I know this sounds wrong but, I can see Linda wanting Brooke to make it big in music so that she can a) live her life thru her daughters and b) have someone else to sponge off of. Cause it's Linda we're talking about.

Guest RyechnaiaSobaka

Hulk's a businessman. He knows what's up.

I like the phrase "Hulk and Linda bankrolled," like Linda put some of her money towards it. Maybe part of her allowance?

Take it for what its worth, but according to OK! Magazine, Linda really doesn't want to divorce Hulk and that she filed the papers to get his attention because she felt that he wasn't taking their recent personal problems seriously. However, if Hogan doesn't straighten up, she'll have no choice, but to leave him and move on with her life.

Guest RyechnaiaSobaka
Take it for what its worth, but according to OK! Magazine, Linda really doesn't want to divorce Hulk and that she filed the papers to get his attention because she felt that he wasn't taking their recent personal problems seriously. However, if Hogan doesn't straighten up, she'll have no choice, but to leave him and move on with her life using his money.

There, I fixed it.

From the National Enquirer (yeah, I know), but it's been picked up a few other places:

Hulk Hogan has devastated wife Linda and their children by cheating on his spouse with one of daughter Brooke's closest friends, The ENQUIRER has learned exclusively.

And the blockbuster development threatens to further inflame the already explosive divorce battle between the wrestling superstar and his wife of 24 years.

Hulk's extramarital relationship with 33-year-old Christiane Plante was common knowledge among some of the crew of his reality series Hogan Knows Best — but Linda, Brooke and son Nick were all completely oblivious, say sources.

And when The ENQUIRER questioned the Hulkster's mistress at her Miami Beach apartment — where pals say Hulk picks up the tab — Christiane broke into tears and confessed to the affair that has shredded the Hogan family.

Google the chick. She's hot.

From the National Enquirer (yeah, I know), but it's been picked up a few other places:

Hulk Hogan has devastated wife Linda and their children by cheating on his spouse with one of daughter Brooke's closest friends, The ENQUIRER has learned exclusively.

And the blockbuster development threatens to further inflame the already explosive divorce battle between the wrestling superstar and his wife of 24 years.

Hulk's extramarital relationship with 33-year-old Christiane Plante was common knowledge among some of the crew of his reality series Hogan Knows Best — but Linda, Brooke and son Nick were all completely oblivious, say sources.

And when The ENQUIRER questioned the Hulkster's mistress at her Miami Beach apartment — where pals say Hulk picks up the tab — Christiane broke into tears and confessed to the affair that has shredded the Hogan family.

Google the chick. She's hot.

Nottie

Brooke Hogan officially confirmed the affair on her MySpace page.

So when does Macho finally get inducted?

What the hell does that have to do with anything?

Personally, I never found Linda Hogan to be _that_ bad looking for an older woman. Maybe her bitchiness and stupidity turned Hogan off, though.

Oh man I can't wait for the next season of Hogan Knows Best to feature Hulk hitting up the clubs with Beefcake and Knobs as his wingmen.

Doesn't his daughter have any friends?

YOU CALLED IT!

Hogan On Linda: She has spent upwards of two million dollars on divorce attorneys. Hogan would like everything with Linda to be over but if she wants to keep fighting him he has a bunch of dirt on her boyfriend Charlie. As everybody knows Hogan doesn’t do the bar scene, but recently he happened to be in a bar and met a bunch of Charlie’s ex-friends. Hogan got them all liquored up and they spilled the beans on all of Charlie’s drug activities. Linda should just walk away because she won’t want any of this stuff getting out.

Hulk Hogan on divorce and understanding O.J. Simpson:

"...his wife Linda dumped him, forced him out of his $18 million mansion, allegedly spending his money at the rate of $40,000 a month.

"I could have turned everything into a crime scene, like OJ, cutting everybody's throat. You live half a mile from the 20,000-square-foot home you can't go to anymore, you're driving through downtown Clearwater and see a 19-year-old boy driving your Escalade, and you know that a 19-year-old boy is sleeping in your bed, with your wife . . . I totally understand OJ. I get it."