TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
claydude14

Turning Point

This Jearan guy has to be the best gimmick poster ever. What is even funnier, is people are seriously debating with the guy.

I'm bored.

I'm still laughing my ass off at his claim that we're all Vince's paid spies.

A few golden quotes which really need to be repeated:

This was the most SHOCKING event in wrestling in 2007.

How can anyone define this ppv as "boring" is beyond me... In fact, it made me register to this forum to talk about this PPV...

NO wrestling promotion would ever intentionally make a no-show because they could then be sued for false advertisement.

I could not deflate after all the tension and all the incredible events that had unfolded before my eyes. I didn't even care for the match after what had happened. I couldn't concentrate! It took me another 30 minutes for the tension to decrease and process everything that i had just seen...

And the Benoit events happened outside of wrestling... this is happening on a PPV...

As far as i'm concerned, this forum either has one WWE representative posting under several names, or several representatives, putting a constant negative spin to tarnish TNA's image no matter what.

He's not negociating anything, he's professionally suiciding. Some say Dave Meltzer is becoming more and more wrong, i have to agree.

I didn't have to sit there bored to death with no emotion; the tension was so high that i was almost shaking. I barely watched the match itself because i couldn't concentrate because of ALL the emotions!!!

As far as Chris Benoit goes, it would only top it if he killed his wife & child in the ring on a PPV. Only then would WWE start having some kind of emotion on it's show!

Either this guy does a spectacularly funny impression of being a fucking moron, or he IS a fucking moron beyond belief.

Actually... all those damn ellipses in the middle of his badly-typed hyperbole... why does that seem familiar... holy shit, it's former WWF magazine editorial writer Vic Venom! Ah, okay, Russo has invaded TSM, it all makes sense now.

The good thing about Hall no showing, makes TNA a focus point for fans for about a week. The bad thing about Hall no showing.....bookers going into panic about what to do now. I like the fact that Eric Young was put into the main event. It makes sense becuase Young is very over with the fans of TNA.

But I actually disagree with Joe's shoot comments and here's why. I understand he's frustrated about TNA hiring big names who were released then putting them in the spotlight, but I understand why TNA is doing that and that's because all the guys their hiring can draw fans and money. Weather you want to agree or dis-agree with me, the truth is, Angle, Cage, Booker T, and yes even Nash and Hall as the Outsiders can draw fans and that's why they're put in the spotlight.

There's more general fans then their are "smart" internet fans, and TNA's interest is drawing the general fanbase..not the internet fanbase. Now if I went up to a general wrestling fan and told them Booker T is now with TNA, they'd ask what channel and what time TNA is on. If I went up to a general wrestling fan and told them Jay Lethal is with TNA, i'd get "who?" or "who cares?". Weather you want to agree with me or not, it's true.

But I understand why Joe's frustrated, he could have and should have been built up right. Built up so internet fans and general fans can get behind him, and to a point, TNA has done that but they've only pushed Joe to that certain point and haven't pushed him any further and I could understand why it's frustrating for him. By now, his name is reconized with TNA, there's no reason why Joe hasn't been pushed along side with Angle, Nash, Cage, and now Booker T.

I think right now, TNA's main event scene is in a bad place right now and Joe's shoot comments will either do one or two things, make it worse or wake a few people up and make it better. We'll see but I'm leaning towards the worst.

The only good thing TNA has going for them at the moment is the Knockout Division, that's the only thing I can managed to watch every week during my fast forward expedition. Who's booking it?

It's so different from anything else that it has to be someone else booking it, its clear, concise and simple. That, and the Girls are really busting their arses off in the ring every week, its fun to watch. So I give LOTS of credit to TNA's Knockout Division, the only saving grace of a pretty piss poor year.

I'll download this PPV to see how much of a train wreck it really was.

Kim vs. Kong is the only feud worth watching in wrestling today. It proves that the basic "good vs. bad" formula still works. I hope they have the rematch on Thursday.

Well the PPV sounds shit, which is a shame because I've been enjoying TNA over the past couple of months for all of its flaws.

This will be the first PPV in months were I'll openly choose to watch the matches on Dailymotion rather than download it.

The good thing about Hall no showing, makes TNA a focus point for fans for about a week. The bad thing about Hall no showing.....bookers going into panic about what to do now. I like the fact that Eric Young was put into the main event. It makes sense becuase Young is very over with the fans of TNA.

But I actually disagree with Joe's shoot comments and here's why. I understand he's frustrated about TNA hiring big names who were released then putting them in the spotlight, but I understand why TNA is doing that and that's because all the guys their hiring can draw fans and money. Weather you want to agree or dis-agree with me, the truth is, Angle, Cage, Booker T, and yes even Nash and Hall as the Outsiders can draw fans and that's why they're put in the spotlight.

Angle, Booker, and Cage? Maybe. I've had a few friends that are WWE fans through and through that have checked out TNA due to Angle, Cage, and Booker (more so Booker, actually), but nobody is going to tune into TNA for more than 5 minutes to see Nash and Hall. My girlfriend is completely turned off by Nash since he has let his actual age show, double for her mom (who doesn't care for wrestling anyway, but used to like Nash in '98 or so), and nobody I've talked to who watches wrestling gives two shits and a fuck about whether or not Nash is on TV. The belief that ANY "established" name is a draw is bullshit: said "established" name must have a reputation for being consistently entertaining. Otherwise indy shows headlined by Honky Tonk Man vs. Doink the Clown would be doing massive amounts of money.

There's more general fans then their are "smart" internet fans, and TNA's interest is drawing the general fanbase..not the internet fanbase. Now if I went up to a general wrestling fan and told them Booker T is now with TNA, they'd ask what channel and what time TNA is on. If I went up to a general wrestling fan and told them Jay Lethal is with TNA, i'd get "who?" or "who cares?". Weather you want to agree with me or not, it's true.

I'm not going to argue here, really. It makes sense to have fans that don't know about lower-card wrestlers in second-rate promotions ask about former main eventers from the biggest company in the world, and even tune into said second-rate promotion to see former main eventer. But, at the same time, if you were to tell them that Jeff Jarrett is with TNA...and runs it...you'd likely either get a "who the fuck is he?" from newer fans, or a "wow...he sucks" from older ones. Double-edged sword with this one.

But I understand why Joe's frustrated, he could have and should have been built up right. Built up so internet fans and general fans can get behind him, and to a point, TNA has done that but they've only pushed Joe to that certain point and haven't pushed him any further and I could understand why it's frustrating for him. By now, his name is reconized with TNA, there's no reason why Joe hasn't been pushed along side with Angle, Nash, Cage, and now Booker T.

I think right now, TNA's main event scene is in a bad place right now and Joe's shoot comments will either do one or two things, make it worse or wake a few people up and make it better. We'll see but I'm leaning towards the worst.

If it makes it worse, then that proves that the booking team behind TNA has no idea what they're doing. A good booker can take shit and make it at least LOOK like gold. Cases in point: Heyman and Sapolsky. No company has been fucked over this year and last like Ring of Honor has with TNA pulling out main event level talent (Samoa Joe, LowKi/Senshi, Homicide, AJ Styles, and Christopher Daniels) and losing one of their biggest stars to WWE (CM Punk). This happened constantly to ECW during the Monday Night Wars, with the most famous raids taking Public Enemy, Chris Benoit, Dean Malenko, and Eddie Guerrero in 1996, Raven in 1997, The Sandman in 1998, and then Mike Awesome (while ECW World champion) and Lance Storm in 2000. And both Heyman and Sapolsky found ways around it. They built new stars up. They've rewarded talent that has been loyal. They've built an international name with companies around the world trading talent. Say what you will about Heyman's business abilities, but as far as booking goes he's one of the best. And Gabe Sapolsky has been proving for the last 3-4 years that he knows what he's doing by giving the RoH fans what they want: an alternative to what you will see on Monday (and now Thursday) nights.

There's a reason to bring in older, more well-known names, but there's a line that should not be crossed where you push somebody simply because of success elsewhere at the expense of talent that the fans who have supported you since day one have told you time and time again they want to see. Samoa Joe was entirely right in his shoot, and he has every right to be pissed off when somebody who was getting a bigger push than he was - without even having set foot in a TNA ring in years - decided to take their ball and go home. If he gets fired, then so be it. If he gets buried, then so be it. I'm sure Joe is well-aware of the possible consequences of his actions.

Since this whole debate is going on with this "newbie" to the board about mostly everyone being on the WWE payroll to say nothing but bad things about TNA, I think it's about time one of the TNA marks said something about this PPV. As everyone on this board knows I will back up almost anything that TNA does. My opinion on this PPV was that it was average at best. The Knockout's matches were really good. and other then that it was an okay show. Nothing totally great and a few bad spots here and there. If I was going to try to get new fans into TNA this is not one of the PPVs I would show them.

Team 3D/Johnny Devine vs. MMG/Jay Lethal - This match was entertaining. I thought the crowd really helped this match up a little bit. I thought the ending felt a little forced. Why didn't Slick tell the guys to continue the match if he didn't see Johnny put Lethal through the table?

Angelina Love/Velvet Sky (I hate those names, they sound like 1970's pronstar names) vs. ODB and Roxxi Laveaux - The fans are really getting behind ODB and I love it. I mark our for her as she is entertaining and can wrestle. All 4 women here looked pretty good in the ring. I think WWE really missed the ball with not signing either ODB or Talia Madison (Helms' girlfriend)

Eric Young vs. James Storm - I liked the psychology in this match, although it was funny to see Storm working over the left arm and then trying to work on the right and at one point Eric said "wrong arm." I also liked that Eric did more of a serious match then a comedy match here. I wouldn't mind seeing him as a face version of AJ Styles, as someone that outside the ring was funny, but then became kickass in the ring.

Feast or Fired match - This is the reason I ordered the PPV. I would have liked to see them open the cases on the PPV, but I actually wasn't expecting them to do that. Petey Willams, Steiner, BG James and Senshi got the cases. I think it would be pretty good to give the fans a little mix up here. The obvious choices would be Steiner - World Title, Senshi - Tag Title, Petey - X-Division title and BG - Fired. I would mix it up a little. Why not have Senshi - World, Petey - Tag and Steiner - X-Division. I think two interesting storylines can be made out of that. 1) Steiner can feud with Bubba Ray. If Bubba wins the X-Division will be no more and if Steiner wins he can name the X-Division champion. Also it seemed like Peter was doing a variation of the Masterpiece's gimmick with his posing and the back of his tights had an outline of a person doing a muscle pose. Not saying I want it, but maybe that was teasing Petey and Chris Maters teaming up for the tag titles, God I would hate that though.

Gail Kim vs. Awesome Kong - I told my friend before the match the only logical way for it to end was to have Kong get DQ'd. Kim needed to retain, but she couldn't pin Kong just yet. I think Kong retained her heat, especially after the match with the beat downs. I think this is going to lead to Kim vs Kong in a No DQ match at the next PPV. ODB is so over right now.

Abyss/Raven vs. RelliK/Black Reign - Ehh. This match was nothing great. Didn't mind Raven here since Rhino was legit injured. Raven was the only logical choice to replace Rhino. Very by the books match. I thought it could have been better.

Booker T/Kaz vs. Robert Roode/Christian Cage - Not a bad match. Kaz and Roode both looked very good in this match. I just wish they would pull the trigger on the Traci Brooks/Rain feud already. It's going on for alittle too long and people don't care about it anymore. We all know this is leading to Roode/Rain vs. Kaz/Brooks.

Kurt Angle/Tomko/AJ Styles vs. Samoa Joe/Eric Young/Kevin Nash - I'm not going to say much about the promo. It was a worked-shoot. If it was a real shoot the mic would have been cut off. Hall no-showed and that sucks. I wasn't one of the people that paid for him though. I figured he would no-show. The match was sub-par, but Eric did a great job. He showed why he's a realy fan favorite. He can really go as seen by his time in the ring with AJ. That Wheel-barrel into a Neck Breaker was SICK. I think it would have been cool to see EY get the pin on Kurt since he's been putting all the young guys over.

Overall, after watching the PPV again I would give it no more then a B-. Not a great showing by TNA, but kind of memorable for the wrong reasons.

On the topic of "bait and switch," I think it's a bullshit call.

1) Rhino was legit injured. How can he go in the ring like that and risk it further? They needed to put someone else in there.

2) Hall no-shows and they needed to do something. From what I ready Kaz cracked his head open during his match, so they couldn't do that. EY wasn't a bad choice as the fans LOVE this guy, maybe as a comedy act but he's over and the fans popped when he came out.

3) I have not seen anywhere that says that more people watch Impact then watch the PPVs. I call bullshit on this until I see the numbers, especially since Spike TV, if you remember isn't in as many households as other networks. I think more people would buy the PPV, expecially the casual fans to see Angle, Booker and even Hall and Nash. Then they see a match that wasn't as bad as people expected in the "Feast or Fired match" and they have to tune in to the weekly show. The raiting goes up a little maybe to a 1.3 and they work from there.

Don't forget the commercials also say CARD SUBJECT TO CHANGE. It's not bait and switch when that is said, especially when one guy is injured and one no-shows. People can bitch about wanting to see certain wrestlers in certain matches, but when something happens the company needs to roll with it the best they can.

Guest Jearan
but nobody is going to tune into TNA for more than 5 minutes to see Nash and Hall

I did. But perhaps you're still right because perhaps a significant portion of general wrestling fans have left wrestling a long time ago when it became bad. What was left of wrestling fans were troll-like creatures like we see here. They're not smart nor marks, they can best be described as "dumb goths", with expressions like "it sucks", "i yawned", "i knew Hall wouldn't show", "don't even argue with this moron"... And watch how they put a constant negative, goth-like spin on everything!!! The only enjoyment i saw in people that were watching the PPV, in chat channels, was at the end when they vandalized the wikipedia web page and saw their false rumor become "food poisoning" and go viral. In fact, their only enjoyment was spoiling the enjoyment of others. In a twist of irony, what is ultimately keeping wrestling from going above, are the fans trolling those who enjoy it. See how this was PPV-Of-The-Year 2007 and it was turned into a "it sucks"???

I don't know... i don't know what happened to the wrestling crowd. I hope this is not representative of anything or of the next generation of wrestling fans!!!

How exactly is Scott Hall no-showing a PPV a SHOCKING event? I thought it was dumb to book him or Nash to wrestle in a PPV main event in the first place.

TNA Rep, how are you defending TNA making paying costumers watch Impact to find out the status of their briefcases? If you already answered, sorry, but there's a lot of TL;DR going on in this thread.

but nobody is going to tune into TNA for more than 5 minutes to see Nash and Hall

I did. But perhaps you're still right because perhaps a significant portion of general wrestling fans have left wrestling a long time ago when it became bad. What was left of wrestling fans were troll-like creatures like we see here. They're not smart nor marks, they can best be described as "dumb goths", with expressions like "it sucks", "i yawned", "i knew Hall wouldn't show", "don't even argue with this moron"... And watch how they put a constant negative, goth-like spin on everything!!!

Dumb goths? Dumb goths?? 1998 called, they want their insult back. It's not goth anymore it's emo. Geez.

I did. But perhaps you're still right because perhaps a significant portion of general wrestling fans have left wrestling a long time ago when it became bad. What was left of wrestling fans were troll-like creatures like we see here. They're not smart nor marks, they can best be described as "dumb goths", with expressions like "it sucks", "i yawned", "i knew Hall wouldn't show", "don't even argue with this moron"... And watch how they put a constant negative, goth-like spin on everything!!! The only enjoyment i saw in people that were watching the PPV, in chat channels, was at the end when they vandalized the wikipedia web page and saw their false rumor become "food poisoning" and go viral. In fact, their only enjoyment was spoiling the enjoyment of others. In a twist of irony, what is ultimately keeping wrestling from going above, are the fans trolling those who enjoy it. See how this was PPV-Of-The-Year 2007 and it was turned into a "it sucks"???

I don't know... i don't know what happened to the wrestling crowd. I hope this is not representative of anything or of the next generation of wrestling fans!!!

<3 Post of the Year candidate.

Do you have T-Shirts I can buy?

Okay a few thoughts. First off, everyone here is reacting way too much to Scott Hall no showing. From 1992-98 I was a really big Razor/Hall fan but anyone who thinks the old drunkard has anything left to offer pro wrestling is kidding themselves. When I heard he no showed it didn't set off an alarm like say when Benoit no showed the PPV (this being before we knew what happened). This was more like Scott Hall being wasted and since he likely wasn't being paid as much as he would have liked he just said "Fuck it." When I read it, I just sorta laughed to myself and then went to sleep.

Second, Eric Young? There are different kinds of being over. Eric Young is over in a comedy jobber way, somewhat like Eugene was for a while. I said it a while back on here that Young will stay over if they keep his exposure limited and not seriously push him, but once they actually try pushing him he's fucked and the backlash will begin.

TNA just amazes me, they really do. Can anyone tell me what the long term vision is for this company right now? What is the epic match they are going to build to? Are they building to anything at all? Say what you want about WWE but at least I can already see the build for various WM matches, whether it is Flair's "win or else" angle or Edge/UT. Can anyone seriously enlighten me on what TNA is going to be doing 4 months from now?

Guest MadManOnTheWater
Kim vs. Kong is the only feud worth watching in wrestling today. It proves that the basic "good vs. bad" formula still works. I hope they have the rematch on Thursday.

I hope they do it right and build to a rematch for the next PPV instead of rushing it for the next Impact.

Guest Jearan
From 1992-98 I was a really big Razor/Hall fan but anyone who thinks the old drunkard has anything left to offer pro wrestling is kidding themselves.

I was a big Razor/Hall fan and i think he will always have something to offer with his looks (however degraded) and personality. Even Hall at age 80 in a wheelchair trying to hit his opponents with said wheelchair would be entertaining.

This was more like Scott Hall being wasted and since he likely wasn't being paid as much as he would have liked he just said "Fuck it."

Good point. It's better worded that way than saying it was some sort of "negocation tactic", which it wasn't.

Can anyone tell me what the long term vision is for this company right now? What is the epic match they are going to build to? Are they building to anything at all?

This is one of the reason why this is SHOCKING! Whatever they were building is gravely in jeopardy with what has happenned... they have to bring damage control to avoid it backfiring... but then again, the SUSPENCE that it builds is also a major plus!!! A suspence we haven't seen since WCW days!!!

Say what you want about WWE but at least I can already see the build for various WM matches

No suspence whatsoever, everything so linear and standardized, with wrestlers that i care nothing about... You see from a long way the bad things that are gonna happen in WWE... The shocking event that just happened in TNA is the kind of electroshock that was needed to revive the dead corpses sitting in the arenas...

Can anyone seriously enlighten me on what TNA is going to be doing 4 months from now?

We don't know, and they might not know either, since this wasn't planned... and that is the big question... what do to from this point? We can only do one thing: TUNE-IN for the next iMPACT and see!

Guest tonyjaymzretro
We don't know, and they might not know either, since this wasn't planned... and that is the big question... what do to from this point? We can only do one thing: TUNE-IN for the next iMPACT and see!

dutch...don't you have work to do...

Jearan is the greatest poster ever. I still wasn't 100% sure it was a work until I read "A suspence we haven't seen since WCW days!!!"

That, my friends, is how you parody members of the IWC. Either that, or he's a rube from the old TotalNonStop board that MikeSC and I would tear apart.

I could be wrong but I though that Impact was doing an average 1/1.1 in the ratings, which is around a million viewers.

Last I heard, their PPVs were drawing under 30k in buys.

You are correct. Impact averages around 1 million viewers, while PPV's get around 20,000 buys. These numbers are widely known and available and are reported on regularly, so quite how someone can seriously think more people watch the PPV's than watch Impact is quite the mystery.

Can anyone seriously enlighten me on what TNA is going to be doing 4 months from now?

Crazy ass booking with WWE rejects?

Haha, I would hope TNA's long term build did not involve Scott Hall. But really, TNA desperately needs to sit down and say "Okay, we're going to build now to Slammiversary. For the world title we want Kurt Angle vs. Booker T. Let's build to that."

Can anyone tell me what the long term vision is for this company right now? What is the epic match they are going to build to? Are they building to anything at all?

This is one of the reason why this is SHOCKING! Whatever they were building is gravely in jeopardy with what has happenned... they have to bring damage control to avoid it backfiring... but then again, the SUSPENCE that it builds is also a major plus!!! A suspence we haven't seen since WCW days!!!

A "suspence" we haven't seen since Nash no-showed that one match against Chris Sabin. He had a bad case of jobberitis, as I recall. Or since the Tennessee Titans attorney was all like "Hey guys, Pacman can't wrestle". Or since Rikishi went all like "Dude, I'm so above this job". Or since Booker decided that a company without a drug testing policy might be more his speed. Or since Amazing Kong had the world's scariest wardrobe malfunction. Or since they hired Test, and then realized they hired Test. Or...

Guest Jearan
A "suspence" we haven't seen since Nash no-showed that one match against Chris Sabin. He had a bad case of jobberitis, as I recall. Or since the Tennessee Titans attorney was all like "Hey guys, Pacman can't wrestle". Or

Let me tell you something, goth boy. I replayed the main event that happened yesterday and i could barely watch it again - almost 24 hours later - because it was STILL tension-filled. In the Hall shoot interview, he says that the WCW in 95 was mic-based and that if people weren't good on the mic, they'd bury them. In an incredible twist of event, he was buried the same way with Samoa Joe... and, up to a point, who knows how it affected / will affect Nash. You can hear someone in the crowd yell "don't let him talk to you that way Nash!!!" and who knew what Nash was thinking at that point... because... in the old WCW days, that could end up with baseball bats in the locker room!!!

You can downplay the most SHOCKING event in professional wrestling in 2007 all you want, I KNOW WHAT I SAW !!!

That ppv might have been the most shocking WCW Saturday Night or WCW Pro if that's what it would have been, but it was a ppv.

Scott Hall's last voice contact with anyone was Sunday morning. As the afternoon went on, and he didn't show up on time and wasn't answering his phone, concern grew he was going to no-show. There was hope even during the show that he'd finally make it to the building. Then he sent a text message or voice mail saying he had food poisoning and couldn't make it.

-Kevin Nash was disappointed and felt let down by Hall no-showing.

-Samoa Joe was asked to go to the ring, cut a promo on Hall to try to take the heat off of the company for a major star no-showing, and then shift to putting over the guys on the roster and finally introduce Eric Young as the replacement. Joe's promo went more than five minutes longer than planned and incorporated a lot more content, especially that aimed at Nash, than was planned.

-When Joe leaned over the top rope and asked someone off camera if they were mad, then shrugged and said, "Go ahead and fire me, I don't care," he was looking at TNA President Dixie Carter. She was legitimately upset with him "going into business for himself" and taking so long. Nash was legitimately upset that Joe turned Hall's no-show into a rant against him. (What's ironic is that Nash is one of the key people who pushed hard for an extended period of time to get TNA management to take interest in signing Joe when he was in ROH; Nash was a big fan of Joe's ROH matches he saw on DVD.)

-After the match, Nash returned to the back right away and waited for Joe. When Joe returned to the back, Nash confronted him and a heated verbal exchange with some shoving ensued. Joe backed down and avoided the situation escalating.

-At an all-talent meeting today, Terry Taylor brought everyone's contract with him. Dixie Carter said that if anyone was upset and unhappy with their job in TNA, they would be willing to void their contract on the spot. Senshi took them up on the offer. (Senshi also happened to be one of the people who grabbed a brief case in the "Feast or Fire" match.)

-Joe was the first wrestler to speak at the meeting. He gave an emotional apology for going overboard the night before and said he hoped his apology would be accepted.

-Booker T and Kurt Angle gave pep-talks about staying positive and keeping things moving in the right direction

pwtorch.com

Williams - World title

Steiner - X Division

(TNA will want to do some kind of swerve, to make it seem more random)

The James Gang - Tag

(Writes itself with Kip throwing the case out to his partner)

Senshi - Pink slip

(Writes itself with Senshi quitting)

That would be my guess, as to who gets what.

I wouldn't say signing "big-name" former WWE talent is the problem. I'd say the problem is when you sign them and don't use them to put over your own talent. This isn't 1994-2000 anymore, any star power that Hall/Nash/Booker T/Christian and possibly even Kurt Angle bring to the table is minimal at best. Sure, I might tune in to see what they are doing on the show for a week or two, but as a wrestling organization TNA would have to show me that their own home-grown talent is able to match former WWE employees in the ring. You have to build your own stars up or people are just going to view you as a ripoff an amateur version of the "big time" Why TNA "creative" fails to realize this I still don't know.

Guest Jearan
I'd say the problem is when you sign them and don't use them to put over your own talent. This isn't 1994-2000 anymore, any star power that Hall/Nash/Booker T/Christian and possibly even Kurt Angle bring to the table is minimal at best.

You don't turn your best drawers into jobbers!

They're not "minimal" either because, unlike what some goth boys claim, they're not WWE rejects. They're taking all the BEST wrestlers out of WWE! Do you think anyone care about Triple H and Batista? I don't!

I wasn't an Angle fan when he was in WWE, FAR from it, but then it's like he was re-created in TNA and he's incredibly good. He's a 1-man sitcom. Cancel "king of queens" and put Angle in it and you have a winner.

That ppv might have been the most shocking WCW Saturday Night or WCW Pro if that's what it would have been, but it was a ppv.

And what a PPV it was! PPV-Of-The-Year