Ryechnaia Sobaka.

Guest Pizza Hut's Game Face

A set of questions.

1. Are you Kotz?

2. Are you sure you're not Kotz?

3. Do you know Kotz?

4. Would you like to know Kotz?

That's exactly what he'd want you think. The chinks in "Sobaka's" armor will appear when he makes an offhand remark in Music CTDWAT about Kylie Minogue.

I miss Kotz.

Yeah, I said he said he would, but maybe he's having some trouble finding a place to post, since his Internet phone isn't conducive to boarding. Can't he just go to a library? What shame is there? I've seen people looking at pictures of Lita on library computers. This can't be that much more shameful. Frankly, I'm surprised he didn't show up to register his discontent with college football happenings.

Guest RyechnaiaSobaka

Who's Kotz?

I actually came here thinking that it was kind of an old school wrestling forum, but then I realized there's a lot of other discussion and stuff here too. I used to be 87wwf95, but then I got Mole to change my name when I realized it wasn't as wrestling-heavy as I first thought.

And yes, Ken Tremendous is a hero of mine.

I've been trying to get a Ken Tremendous reference in for a few days now. I just couldn't find a good way to work 'Cheech Tremendous' into a post without making it look like I was trying too hard.

Trying too hard would've been fitting in that situation.

Internet phone? Does he have an iPhone?

I don't know, he just says he can access the Internet on his phone, but only some things.

Who's Kotz?

there's no such thing we made it up

The fact that all of these were merged makes this one of the weirder threads we've had here, and I was there for "dressing like Hunter S. Thompson doesn't give you the right to piss on somebody's head from atop a parking garage." This was a foray into Dadaism.

You know, I like Spoon. But man is he a fuckin' geek or what? I remember a couple of years back he actually started a thread in this very folder called "Why we're all here" and it was a link to the WWF's "tribute to how great we are" video set to an emotional power ballad by Mr. Bob "Kid Rock" Ritchie. That kind of non-ironic sentimentalization of pro wrestling doesn't belong anywhere on this forum, let alone in what was then known as "Hardcore Discussion." Then there was his period of Star Wars worship, referring to Harry Potter as "Mr. Potter", and of course, the legendary WHY ARE YOU MAKING FUN OF COLLEGE GIRLS THEY DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK SO THERE. And let us not forget this:

http://www.okcupid.com/profile?u=Kotzenjunge

Guest My Pal, the Tortoise

We're all geeks, though. I used to run a Raw board.

Spoony and I had a great big fight like three years ago because of, oh I don't even know why anymore, and I had him blocked on AIM for six months. Not because I was mad for six months, I was mad for like one and then forgot I had blocked him. Now we get along well, but he's gone, and I think of those six months I wasted. The mixes I could've heard. The YTMNDs I could've watched. I don't even go to YTMND anymore because I don't have Kotz to show me the way!

Anyway, Sobaka, if you see our bespectacled pal around Charleston, tell him the board misses him. Then yell "Ballston" at him. He'll know.

Guest RyechnaiaSobaka
We're all geeks, though. I used to run a Raw board.

Spoony and I had a great big fight like three years ago because of, oh I don't even know why anymore, and I had him blocked on AIM for six months. Not because I was mad for six months, I was mad for like one and then forgot I had blocked him. Now we get along well, but he's gone, and I think of those six months I wasted. The mixes I could've heard. The YTMNDs I could've watched. I don't even go to YTMND anymore because I don't have Kotz to show me the way!

Anyway, Sobaka, if you see our bespectacled pal around Charleston, tell him the board misses him. Then yell "Ballston" at him. He'll know.

I don't think I would encounter anybody who looks like that. I think we would tend to be in different social circles.

That being said, if I did run into this person, I guess I would say hello. And "Ballston."

I'm not a geek. At all. How dare you?

If you want to say something bad about me, call me a psycho, or a drunk. Or make fun of my tattoos. I have a smiley face and a picture of a guy who ate his own shit. That's pretty gay.

Kotz wasn't a geek either, he was a virgin. That's not the same. But he's not anymore, so he's probably changed.

Guest My Pal, the Tortoise

Sorry about that, man. I was just trying to defend Spoon.

I must hunt down and ban the other immortal posters so that I may take their gheyening and become the most powerful poster at TSM

I've fallen behind in this task

Earlier this evening, someone from the 843 area code (Charleston, SC) sent me a picture text message. The resolution on the photo was lousy, so I had no idea what I was looking at, even with the caption stating "Bam, turn it sideways." I turned it sideways and I still hadn't a clue what it was.

Did Kotz send it? I don't have his new number, so I can only assume.

I've been trying to get a Ken Tremendous reference in for a few days now. I just couldn't find a good way to work 'Cheech Tremendous' into a post without making it look like I was trying too hard.

I like that. Maybe I should become Cheech Tremendous.

Guest kaplanir

Kotz let down his guard with this name when he randomly insulted me.

That fucking nerd always harassed me, then played cool with the usual folk.