TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Toxxic

Ashes 2 Ashes Aftermath Thread

OK, not quite as good a turnout this time as last time, we had two DNS (Hawke had personal reasons, JJ's flight was delayed, I have no info on why either Pretzler or Johnny didn't get anything in) and as for the rest of it... well, I'm not sure if we actually had a competitive match. On the other hand there were some good reasons for those as well (illness, last-minute work surges), I stress the word some good reasons.

Anyway, I still find it promising that we can set up a card with 9 matches on without using any enhancement talent whatsoever, even if some people didn't show. I'm just trying to straighten a couple of things out and we should have the card up by tomorrow night, which will still give people a couple of weeks to write.

Cheers everyone.

Guest step up, ghetto blaster.

my apologies again; Greek paradoxes ate up too much of my time. I might promo about that some later (the loss, not the paradoxes. I don't hate you guys quite that much.)

to summarize: fuck finals.

I want to see Kibagami promoing about Greek paradoxes. That would make my week.

Guest step up, ghetto blaster.

I mean, I've been through Art of War and parts of the I-Ching already. it might not be that much of a stretch.

Death to Virgin Media for they are nothing but ntl with a different logo.

Evil money grabbing bastards.

Hopefully I don't get cut off randomly again and can show this time.

Sorry about the no-show, too. My computer's motherboard died and we had to replace it with a new one recently (fuck Vista, for the record). I know Flesher gave me a generous extension, a-thank you, but between new computer, upcoming finals, and whatnot I didn't feel like finishing. So. I'll try to read the show and comment for some form of compensation.

I'm sorry as well... it was mainly because of finalzz, and it seems I'm not the only one, or one of the only two. I underestimated how much work I was going to have, plus I have a performance this weekend. This won't happen (often) anymore once the semester is over, although by then I'll have Fire Pro R and Mario Galaxy to distract me...

Sign in to follow this