TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hawk 34

Raw 12.3.07

I've been busy the past 20 minutes trying to get tickets for next week so I haven't really been paying much attention to RAW but I marked out for the APA.

Did anybody notice anyone special on that picture of all the guys who will be at the show next week? Was Taker on there?

I'm so glad I'm going..especially if I'll get to see Austin, Hogan (who I've never seen), Taker, Flair, HBK, Foley, and possibly the Rock. Oh..and Trish.

It wasn't a picture of who's going to be there. It was a picture of I guess 'candidates' for best RAW superstars ever.

I mean, it had Lita, Booker, Angle, Yokozuna for goodness sakes...so yea, it wasn't a picture of who's going to be there.

I've been busy the past 20 minutes trying to get tickets for next week so I haven't really been paying much attention to RAW but I marked out for the APA.

Did anybody notice anyone special on that picture of all the guys who will be at the show next week? Was Taker on there?

I'm so glad I'm going..especially if I'll get to see Austin, Hogan (who I've never seen), Taker, Flair, HBK, Foley, and possibly the Rock. Oh..and Trish.

It wasn't a picture of who's going to be there. It was a picture of I guess 'candidates' for best RAW superstars ever.

I mean, it had Lita, Booker, Angle, Yokozuna for goodness sakes...so yea, it wasn't a picture of who's going to be there.

Yoko is just holding out for more $.

Lol ya, I noticed that when I saw Eddie.

Damn when I saw Hall on it out of the corner of my eye, I thought maybe we had a reason why he no showed last night other than the obvious ones.

Of all the Raw reunion specials, my favorite is still the one they did in Dallas where the had all the legends in the ring... Rob Conway gets involved... and they all proceed to put the hurting on him. The best part, though, was when they had Kevin Von Erich break out the Von Erich Claw in Dallas one more time. I'll never forget the crowd going absolutely nuts for that.

My pick:

McMahon votes himself greatest Superstar in the history of Raw...

Actual greatest Superstars in the history of Raw proceed to make his special night a living hell.

My pick:

McMahon votes himself greatest Superstar in the history of Raw...

That's what I was thinking..

It's a storyline in the new Smackdown vs. Raw game where that happens (well Vince puts himself in the Hall Of Fame), your characters breaks up the ceremony, then Vince sends ECW after you.

I think we all know Vince makes himself the #1 star ever on Raw, then everone beats the shit out of him for it.

And yes, I too loved the APA one night comeback. Also enjoyed Snitsky's lame ass push finally being put to an end.

I wonder why they didn't even mention Ric Flair. No signs of him being on the SD spoilers, so I wonder what the hell is going on now.

He cant lose if he doesnt wrestle!

and I noticed..

The "Winner of the Jeff Hardy/HHH match gets a title shot at the RR" stipulation sounds a little open ended. HHH wins by DQ, doesn't win the title but still gets the title shot?

Guest Brett Wolverton

For those wondering, the guys involved in the Kennedy skit were:

Marty Jannetty: T.J. Mack (Krazy K's brother)

Razor Ramon: Phill Shatter (NWA Anarchy)

Diesel: Mikal Judas (NWA Anarchy)

Shawn Michaels: Jeff Lewis (NWA Anarchy)

I have worked with all four at various independent shows around the Carolinas. All great people and I'm happy they got the chance to work WWE TV this week.

Former Intercontinental Title holders: Hart, Savage, Steamboat, Michaels, Benoit, Jericho and maybe Snitsky? One of those names doesn't belong.

Yeah... Benoit.

And screw you guys, the Godfather was way over. Even if it was just a "Godfather pop".

They'll probably just have him wrestle random big matches until Mania, maybe once or twice a month. So that the angle can get over without being overexposed.

Good lord that first hour dragged on forever. I was hoping they'd keep a good Raw streak going, but it was not to be.

That said, Umaga vs Jericho and HBK vs Orton were both good TV matches, too bad they couldn't have better endings. I did mark out for the fakes and their entrances, but it was a pretty dull segment (Kennedy telling Razor Ramon III "Thanks for coming" was great though).

I have to say that I'm sick of the fakes angle. It bombed big time when Orton had Hogan's "family" on Raw and I think the Kennedy angle with the fakes tanked last night. I know it was unlikely that Kane would become Diesel again but couldn't they have at least gotten the real fake Razor Ramon?

I have to say that I'm sick of the fakes angle. It bombed big time when Orton had Hogan's "family" on Raw and I think the Kennedy angle with the fakes tanked last night. I know it was unlikely that Kane would become Diesel again but couldn't they have at least gotten the real fake Razor Ramon?

...Why? Who cares if it wasn't the "original" fake Razor from a few years back?

The segment sucked. Totally and completely. Kennedy doesn't have the kind of charisma or talent to carry a segment like that, which was a bad idea to begin with.

You have to admit that it was funny to have Kennedy stop Ramon from doing his entrance as to brush him off only for the full pyro to commence and him concede that it must be completed. I didn't expect the pyro at all.

It would have at least had a degree of amusement and continuity if they had the actual fake Razor. Also, how many people watching wrestling now even know who Marty Jannetty is? Hell at least Angle got the real Sherri and Marty when doing this same thing while feuding with Michaels.

I had an evil thought just now...

What if, for next week's edition of Raw...since it's the 15th anniversary...

The second and third hours are the main ep of Raw...

While for the first hour they replay the first ep of Raw.