TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
AmericanDragon

Pineapple Express

Ha, ya, its the same one on the SuperBad DVD. Rogen, Apatow and Franco (who I've always liked). And I'm sure there will be about 10 cameos as well.

And from the Freaks and Geeks days, who would have thought that Seth Rogen was going to be the biggest star.

Forgetting Sarah Marshall is going to be great too.

Are you kidding, I always thought Rogen was the funniest character in F&G.

Speaking of which I've been watching it again recently so I'm really excited about this.

Out of all the cast of Freaks, Linda Cardellini should get more work, bitch is smoking.

Speaking of which I've been watching it again recently so I'm really excited about this.

Out of all the cast of Freaks, Linda Cardellini should get more work, bitch is smoking.

Uh. Are you just talking about movies with Rogen?

Cause she's been getting ALOT of work. She's been in 96 episodes of ER, was in Grandma's Boy, etc. etc.

And of course she was also in Scooby Doo. In fact I thought she was way hotter in that than Sarah Michelle Gellar, which given their roles I don't think should be the case.

Uh. Are you just talking about movies with Rogen?

Cause she's been getting ALOT of work. She's been in 96 episodes of ER, was in Grandma's Boy, etc. etc.

I meant other than ER and Scooby Doo. I just wouldnt call starring in loads of episodes of 1 TV show "loads of work". Yes it is a lot of work, but I mean more than just the one character.

.. If that makes any sense.

Ugh, he was horrible in the early episodes. Well not horrible, but not the best. His timing was way off and he just seemed green.

I thought Franco was going to be a big star, but he seems to pick some pretty bad movies.

She's fucking James Gunn. That's kind of cool

First Jenna Fischer, now Linda? One lucky dude.

He always likes to stay a couple degrees away from Steve Carell

Ugh, he was horrible in the early episodes. Well not horrible, but not the best. His timing was way off and he just seemed green.

I thought Franco was going to be a big star, but he seems to pick some pretty bad movies.

Meh, I'm a mark for dry wit. Saying that Martin Starr should really have done more work after the show, he's golden as Bill.

But whats it about?

1st I thought it was about them selling their new drug, but now it's about running from someone who they happened to see kill someone?

I haven't gotten a chance to watch any of the trailers yet, but here is the little snippet about the movie from IMDB.

A stoner (Rogen) and his dealer (Franco) are forced to go on the run from the police after the pothead witnesses a cop commit a murder.

Rogen a bigger star than Franco? What the fuck? I'm pretty sure more people knows who James Franco is than they do Seth Rogen.

I would have agreed with you a year ago but I'm pretty sure Knocked Up probably outgrossed all of the movies James Franco has had a lead in combined.

Do you not remember that little franchise called "Spiderman"? Franco's Osborn is just as big a role as any, besides Parker and Watson.

Of course I remember it (I'm not a fucking idiot) but how many people go to those movies to see Franco?

It's like saying people went to see The 40 Year Old Virgin because of Rogan. He played an integral part in the movie but nobody was going to see it because of him.

If that's what you mean, then that's true. I was arguing in the context of that more people would recognize Franco because he's in Spiderman, which a broader audience would see rather than the more mature selection of movies that Rogen took part in.

I'd rather be Rogen than Franco though...

Franco: "Hey...it's that guy from Spiderman...no not Tobey"

Rogen: "Hey...it's that funny guy from Knocked Up, 40 year old virgin and Superbad"

Hmm. Being a Jew or being Italian. Seriously folks, either way you lose, amirite?

I just checked Franco's Wikipedia entry and it said there he was half Jewish, 1/4 Swedish, and 1/4 Portugese (hence the last name Franco). That's one interesting combo.