TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hunter's Torn Quad

Impact spoilers (airs December 13th)

The Destroyer is just a plain hard move to take, you've got to be relatively small and a great bumper for it to work right. For an example of what happens otherwise, look at every cringe-inducing time that Sharkboy took the move.

Daniels was never an ROH champion was he?

Tag champ.....so technically yes. But no, never the World champ. Homicide and Joe are the only world champs on TNA right now and we know Joe isn't leaving.

I was just mentioning this b/c Daniels is "fired". I wasn't sure if it was a pure storyline or perhaps he was leaving for real and the storyline was just a reason for his departure.

Daniels has always struck me as one of the most loyal company guys they have. Probably second only to AJ.

He worked indys forever and knows he's never going to get a look from WWE (they had a decade to do it). When TNA pulled their guys from RoH he was right there in line. And that was before two hour primetime and monthly ppvs.

Daniels (IMO anyway) is one of those guys who for better or worse is a TNA guy.

Not to sound like one of these people 246173668_57ce8f3f9b_o.jpg

but I was watching my DVR recording of this Impact and I felt like Kaz's backstage promo set him back a little in my eyes. I mean, don't get me wrong, I like Kaz, I want to see him pushed, but he seemed pretty uncomfortable and then did a Chuck Norris drop, which I thought would lead to a joke... but it didn't. He was talking about honestly being inspired by Chuck Norris. After all that, Christian walks in and outclasses him, only for Kaz to run away when Christian closes his eyes. That wasn't even like a babyface prank... it just seemed out of place and cowardly. I dunno... maybe it's just me...

but I was watching my DVR recording of this Impact and I felt like Kaz's backstage promo set him back a little in my eyes. I mean, don't get me wrong, I like Kaz, I want to see him pushed, but he seemed pretty uncomfortable and then did a Chuck Norris drop, which I thought would lead to a joke... but it didn't. He was talking about honestly being inspired by Chuck Norris. After all that, Christian walks in and outclasses him, only for Kaz to run away when Christian closes his eyes. That wasn't even like a babyface prank... it just seemed out of place and cowardly. I dunno... maybe it's just me...

Kaz sucks at promos. There was one time he was calling himself "The K-A-Z" too.

Kaz sucks at promos. There was one time he was calling himself "The K-A-Z" too.

I was thinking the same exact thing. Too bad Nova got fired for drugs, otherwise I would say bring him in as Kaz' mouthpiece.

Also, Mapleleaf Muscle? I wondering if his character is supposed to be a parody on the Masterpiece.

Also, Mapleleaf Muscle? I wondering if his character is supposed to be a parody on the Masterpiece.

Yeah, I don't know what's going on with Petey and that either. Both weeks I've seen him in this gimmick he has thrown in an Arnold impression, which I hope isn't a central point of the gimmick.

TNA: Look how great Lethal got over with his Machismo gimmick? This will get Williams over big! He'll be a parody of an even bigger star and current governor!

Hell, they already tried THAT too. Remember when they dressed up Austin Aries in all of Jesse Ventura's old gear and called him Austin Starr?

Hell, they already tried THAT too. Remember when they dressed up Austin Aries in all of Jesse Ventura's old gear and called him Austin Starr?

TNA: Yes, but Ventura was not still governor when TNA did the Starr gimmick...! Ha!

That was meant to be Ventura? I though that was their first go at parodying Macho Man.