TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Retard Girl

howdy

Well, she not only didn't run screaming from

So, can we see maybe a little bit of your pussy?
, she even provided a lolcat counterattack. Looks like we might have a keeper.

And oh yeah, I've already been downloading the hell out of your website. Watching Mickie Knuckles matches for free makes me happy. You know, DOWN THERE. Now load up some Daffney and more Chuck Taylor content. AND A SANDWICH.

And oh yeah, I've already been downloading the hell out of your website. Watching Mickie Knuckles matches for free makes me happy. You know, DOWN THERE. Now load up some Daffney and more Chuck Taylor content. AND A SANDWICH.

i'll upload what i have. i don't think i have any of her though. and sammiches get the modem all yucky.

Well, she not only didn't run screaming from
So, can we see maybe a little bit of your pussy?
, she even provided a lolcat counterattack. Looks like we might have a keeper.

okay, i have to confess, it wasn't my pussy. that was my friend's pussy.

Maybe, we can see a little bit of your tits?

I can't be the only one on here who's seen the video's of that weird European guy who gets girls on the street to show a little bit of their pussy and tits right?

In the face of such sheer perversion, keeping one's composure can be difficult. (I'd have gone with "you'll have to pay, just like everyone else on my livecam" or "my tits are so massive that even a little bit would break this board's bandwidth limit" or if nothing else the old standby "you first".)

(...on second thought, around here, "you first" is probably not a good option. They might actually do it, and good lord nobody needs to see that.)

So I'm watching some of the stuff I ganked, and maybe I should retract my earlier statement about Mickie Knuckles making me happy. Right now, she's making me feel like one of Kitty Genovese's neighbors. In a deathmatch with some perfectly named dude called Brain Damage, he takes a piece of barbed wire and just cuts the living shit out of her arm. It ain't gimmicked, the camera is right next to them and you can clearly see, this man is really stabbing the living shit out of this woman's arm. She just kind of crumples into the corner and starts screaming and crying and begging for him to stop, and it's like watching a real live horror movie happen right in front of you. I feel like such a piece of shit just for having watched that. Yeah, it turns out she's kinda faking him out and goes for a rollup attempt right afterwards, but still, she couldn't have possibly sold it that well if she didn't actually feel at least a little bit that way, down deep inside her slowly suffocating soul.

Then again, Mickie has the distinction of having delivered the single hardest unarmed strike I've ever received in my life. Not during a match, after the show, because some mark bribed her five bucks to do it. Come to think of it, she probably asked the guy to do that to her. Still, I feel dirty, like I just watched a donkey show or something.

::listens to Tori Amos albums in order to feel better::

i know my perversion. up close and personal.

Mickie Knuckles and Brain Damage headbutting the shit out of each other = gold.

If you're female, TSM will do anything in it's power to get rid of you.

photohemanshirt.jpg

I'm still here :) just lack of comp at home now plus the occasional internet censorship here at work has me limited

Maybe, we can see a little bit of your tits?

I can't be the only one on here who's seen the video's of that weird European guy who gets girls on the street to show a little bit of their pussy and tits right?

Are you talking about Chezck My Tits? I keep getting text messages from that website.

I'm still here :) just lack of comp at home now plus the occasional internet censorship here at work has me limited

whoa, a girl on a wrestling board :huh:

Welcome to the board, Taiga.

tanks!

I have never seen TaigaStar and myself in the same room at the same time!

:huh:

hell, you've never seen Taiga Star XD

We have a few womens... buffybeast, one of the Canadians is a girl I think. We had Leena, but she... left...

There's been lots of girls. I'm not going to name them off, but it's more than you'd think.

Even though this is less of a wrestling board now, fact is a lot of girls like wrestling. Sure, it's often because they think some of the guys are hot, and thus wouldn't be inclined to discuss it on the internet, but it's a draw. Even Marney, if you remember her, liked wrestling at one point.