TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
haVoc

WWE Results From Iraq

From our Iraqi correspondent:

I just returned to my room from the WWE taping over here. Here are the results:

Lilian Garcia sang the national anthem, did a good job of it to!

First match Randy Orton vs. Y2J Watch for a helicopter fly over as Y2J is coming to the ring. The match ended when JBL came to the ring while Y2J had Orton in the walls of Jericho. Jericho got the better of JBL until Orton took down Jericho. Afterwards JBL hit the clothesline from hell on Y2J.

Winner by DQ: Y2J

Second match Jeff Hardy vs. Carlito The end of this match came when Carlito put Jeff Hardy down, went to spit apple in Hardys face only Hardy kicked Carlito causing apples to go everywhere and hit the twist of fate and the swanton for the 3 count.

Funny note: Hardy botched the first swanton, after the three count Carlito layed back down for another take on the finish.

Next, Vince comes to the ring in a red suit, thanks all of us troops for what we do. Says WWE stands behind us no matter what!! Then says lets bring out the divas!! (every guy over here looked forward to this)

Third match Kelly Kelly and Layla vs. Maria and Mickie James I think every guy was hoping for a wardrobe malfunction that didnt happen! The end came when Mickie and Maria hit the bucking bronco on Kelly and Layla and Vince comes in the ring to say we have seen enough! He ended it at the good part! He says that Santa isnt coming to Iraq this year, then as you guessed out comes Santa to tell us how young vince was a bad boy. Tells how he stole a magazine once, the magazine was drunk chicks over 60! Very funny stuff. Then reads a letter to Santa from young Vince saying he wanted a giant rooster for Christmas. Santa then says that young vince loves cocks. Also said he wanted a Red Rider BB gun. Vince then says your not Santa and rips off beard to reveal John Cena as Santa. Cena takes out Vince and gets on mic and says his bag is overloaded and he and the divas toss DVD's and magazines into the crowd. Very funny segment.

Next match was Rey jr. vs. Mark Henry Very boring match!! I must say from seeing him in person Mark Henry is HUGE!!! end came when Rey got a roll up on Henry.

Next match Ron Simmons vs. Harcore Holly Ron hits a spinebuster on Holly for the win. Simmons then gets on the mic to give us our "damn"for the week. (every time I saw Simmons during the time they were I had him say damn) good stuff!

The main event was DX vs. Umaga and Mr. Kennedy DX does a special intro for the troops! It was pretty cool of them! The end came when Shawn hit sweet chin music on both Umaga and Kennedy and HHH hit the pedigree on Kennedy for the 3 count.

After the match HHH and Shawn celebrate in the ring w/ a few troops. Afterwards calls all the wrestlers to the ring for a special thank you to all the troops for what we do. Vince says he has two words for us "Merry Christmas", this was a good show! All the troops enjoyed themselves and had a good time!

I personally would like to extend a thank you to the WWE for doing this for us and to gerweck.net for allowing me to provide its readers with the results and updates. Also, look for a pink sign on the side opposite the entrance ramp that says gerweck.net and merry christmas to the sullivan family! I plugged the site!! And also said Merry Christmas to my wife and kids! Thanks for all you do Mr. Gerweck! And Merry Christmas to all the people who read this!!

Credit: Gerweck.net

So much for that APA reunion.

Or was JBL in his APA garb?

And is this airing after Armageddon? If so, I'd think this kind of gives away the result of Jericho/Orton.

And is this airing after Armageddon? If so, I'd think this kind of gives away the result of Jericho/Orton.

How so? All it really shows is that the feud quite possibly continues after the match, doesn't prove who wins.

As it could continue on Orton wanting to use his rematch, or Jericho just going after it again being cheated somehow or something.

How so? All it really shows is that the feud quite possibly continues after the match, doesn't prove who wins.

As it could continue on Orton wanting to use his rematch, or Jericho just going after it again being cheated somehow or something.

It proves that Jericho doesn't win the title at Armageddon.

So much for that APA reunion.

Or was JBL in his APA garb?

That was just a one time deal since Bradshaw was in the arena due to the fact he was going to be on the plane for Iraq that evening.

How does it prove that at all? I don't see anything about the title anywhere in those spoilers.

How does it prove that at all? I don't see anything about the title anywhere in those spoilers.

Nope, it doesn't prove who wins.

It's the typical post-PPV rematch which (I would assume) sets up Jericho/JBL. According to these results, one of two things happen. Orton retains at the PPV and retains here or Jericho wins at the PPV and loses the title here. Which one do you think is more likely? Not to mention it is the first match on this show, thus more than likely, no title change.

Ok so I'll ask it...Why is Layla and Kelly Kelly tagging?

Cause it's a Christmas show. Nothing on the Iraq shows matters to continuity.

Remember when that one guy broke the Masterlock on the Iraq show last year? Well, WWE didn't.

Ok so I'll ask it...Why is Layla and Kelly Kelly tagging?

That stuck out to me the most...

I thought it was just me, so i kept it to myself

Why is everybody assuming Orton-Jericho here sets up anything? The Christmas show for the troops never furthers storylines.

If Orton came out wearing the title belt, then it gives it away. Another report with more details would seal the deal.

If Orton does retain, does JBL's involvement mean anything? He obviously wants back in the ring. Looks like JBL/Y2J Mania to me :).

That's the rumor right now... JBL/Y2J in a feud that would be heavy on microphone work.

Looks like JBL/Y2J Mania to me :).

Huh? Why? I guess I can dig a JBL return, but why against Jericho?

Man you read my mind. If JBL does return, I wouldn't have thought it would be against Jericho.