TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest My Pal, the Tortoise

Find pictures of Amy Winehouse that aren't disgusting.

No, I actually prefer the idea of Dave Navarro's appearance being predicated on having a sister, like maybe she would play dress-up with him and he'd begrudgingly oblige to put on makeup and a dress. (It'd be a much younger sister.)

No, I actually prefer the idea of Dave Navarro's appearance being predicated on having a sister, like maybe she would play dress-up with him and he'd begrudgingly oblige to put on makeup and a dress. (It'd be a much younger sister.)

"Begrudgingly"? It's Dave Navarro.

Aside from the drug use, she would be passable if not for the beehive hairpeace and ugly eyeliner she seems to always have on.

You call someone crackhead skinney passable?

I said passable as in I could look at her without my eyes bleeding. Never said I wanted to fuck her or anything.

Looks like she's arrested. Cant wait for the mug shot.

Troubled British soul singer Amy Winehouse was arrested on Tuesday as part of an investigation into perverting the course of justice, London police and her publicist said.

The 24-year-old, whose husband Blake Fielder-Civil is being held on remand accused of inflicting grievous bodily harm and conspiracy to pervert the course of justice, went to a London police station to be arrested in agreement with police.

"It was voluntary and pre-arranged," a representative at her publicity agency said, asking not to be quoted by name.

In a statement, London's Metropolitan police said: "A 24-year-old woman has been arrested by appointment at an East London police station in connection with an investigation into perverting the course of justice. She remains in custody."

Winehouse, nominated for six Grammy awards, has struggled with drugs and alcohol since shooting to fame. She was pictured this month wandering the streets of London at dawn in only a bra and jeans.

The tattooed singer has cancelled all her remaining planned concerts this year saying she cannot perform while her husband is in jail.

Fielder-Civil, 25, was charged in November in an investigation into perverting the course of justice, days before he was due to go on trial for beating up a bartender.

The trial was delayed after police launched an investigation into allegations made by British newspaper The Daily Mirror that the bartender was offered money not to testify.

Winehouse's parents have made repeated calls for their daughter to seek help, fearing that she could be sucked into a cycle of drugs and trauma.

"We want to help you, but we know that unless you want to be helped, unless you come to us, anything we tried would be in vain," her mother, Janis Winehouse, wrote in a letter published by the News of the World newspaper last week.

"Early fame has overwhelmed you, it's dizzied you and muddled your mind."

Winehouse scored a hit last year with the song "Rehab" about refusing treatment for drugs and alcohol.

She and Fielder-Civil, who married earlier this year, were arrested in Norway in October for possessing cannabis and paid a fine.

all i read in that was "perversion", "peversion", "peversion", and "cannibis". in different circumstances, sounds like a fun night.

oh, and that hair was one of the most frightening things i've ever seen. this is what happens when you don't brush your hair in a couple years...

I always wondered if beef jerky had a decent market share over in Blighty. It's so rugged.

That mess has to be deliberate, right? It looks like she's purposely always taking awful photos. I mean, if she were in normal-ish looking pictures and still looked like death, alright, but it looks like she's taking some kind of "a camera? Time to do my impression of the guys opening the ark of the covenant in Raiders!" approach.

The joke was that every picture was a failed attempt, but thanks, JHawk!

Ya know that movie Sleepaway Camp with the end where the broad's packing a dick? The look on her face (it was a mask of her face but whatever) was all crazy-like, and Winehouse reminds me of that in some of these pictures.