TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CanadianChris

TSM Death Pool - 2008

I think next year I'm gonna name some hockey legends. There are a bunch of them that are nearly kicking the bucket.

How's Wayne Gretzky doing?

Fine.

I'm thinking like Ted Linsday, Ted Kennedy, Jean Bealiveau, Johnny Bauer, Gordie Howe, even Serge Savard.

I should add Peter Zezel. Dude nearly added 120 pounds since retirement.

Add in Milt Schmidt. He turned 90 this year.

I think next year I'm gonna name some hockey legends. There are a bunch of them that are nearly kicking the bucket.

He's like 45. Walter would be a good pick, but I'd almost feel worse about picking him than Wayne.

I picked him, but he didn't look too bad when they showed him singing 'Take Me Out to the Ballgame' during a Jays game last weekend.

The head coach of the Phoenix Coyotes.

I picked him, but he didn't look too bad when they showed him singing 'Take Me Out to the Ballgame' during a Jays game last weekend.

My wife sat right behind him at a Leafs-Sabres game last month. She said he looked terrific.

Think I'm going to go through the year without a single death, people on my list must feel blessed.

I'm working on my second consecutive year with no points. At this rate, people will be sending me money to pick them.

Think I'm going to go through the year without a single death, people on my list must feel blessed.

I'm working on my second consecutive year with no points. At this rate, people will be sending me money to pick them.

Perhaps its a Chris thing, who knows. :lol:

You know, I've picked Tim Allen the past three years. I know the year I don't, he's going to kick it.

He's due to have a John Ritter type of death. I just know it.

Anyone take Ted Kennedy? Sounds like he has a brain tumor

I did. Looks like my year and a half of being shut out is about to end. I'm sad we're about to lose the arch-liberal of my life time.

Anyone take Ted Kennedy? Sounds like he has a brain tumor

on the news, they're talking like he's already dead.