TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CanadianChris

TSM Death Pool - 2008

Score with Herb Score!

Updated standings - November 17, 2008 (changes in red)

405 - Marvinisalunatic

140 - Toshiaki Koala

100 - Beast

85 - Darthtiki

65 - Vern Gagne

55 - MillenniumMan831

45 - Czech, Taiga

40 - NYU

30 - v.2

20 - CanadianGuitarist, Cuban Linx, hardcoreicon, KOAB, Sideburnious, treble, Vitamin X, vivalaultra

Incidentally, I'm thinking of removing the uniqueness bonus for next year's contest. Any other suggestions are welcome.

It brings Marvin back down to the rest of us, I bet.

On the other hand, I had intended on taking a bunch of old golfers no one ever heard of in '09. I shouldn't be the biggest victim of a death pool.

I'm looking forward to what could become the world's biggest sideshow Sunday. The death of Rogers will mean a prolonged ceremony to what will likely be a predominantly American crowd, many of whow likely won't know who he is. Couple that with no tailgating and a Dolphins victory - this could be quite the trainwreck.

Apparently Bettie Page had a heart attack and is in a coma

Well I bet she's on everyones list for 2009 should she hold on for 20 days or so.

Isnt it about time to be starting the 2009 lists? Ive already got about 50 that I need to consider for 2009 but some might not count if new rules are implemented.

It's purely subjective, but people who count as celebrities should be someone you can easily recognize with a google or imdb search. Like, say an actor dies, someone should recognize him/her from being in something. Not just "oh, that dude's the world's oldest car mechanic" and getting points because you did some stupid research. Some of those dudes Marvin got points on were no more famous than me.

Apparently Bettie Page had a heart attack and is in a coma

Well I bet she's on everyones list for 2009 should she hold on for 20 days or so.

I bet she's on everyone's list and lives for another five years in a coma. No reason that Ariel Sharon or Fidel Castro should still be alive.