TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest My Pal, the Tortoise

Sara Bareilles melts my ice-cold heart.

Guest BenJarvis GreenEllis

Danny Wang needs to post more concerning his stalking of this bitch.

Dan, I'm sorry. But after three months of this woman I never want to hear "I'M NOT GONNA WRITE YOU A LOVE SONG..." again. It's too much already. And this song is a hit on the "Adult top 40" charts which means it's NOT going away. We're gonna be hearing "Love Song" in chick flick movie trailers for years to come. Look, I can't deny that there is something positively alluring about Sara and her big nose. But enough with that song, please.

Shit. Same thing happened with that song "Unwritten." It's not a bad song, I liked listening to it. But then it got played over and over again in every chick flick trailer and makeup commercial. Fortunately I've only heard it I think in one trailer so far.

Guest Beastalentier

You know what, Kreeser, I feel the same way, and the worst part is that she doesn't even look attractive in that video. I'm so sick of hearing that song, even though the first few bars sound kind of neat. I think I need to move on to another moderately cute girl with a big nose.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MR5xv3pt7KI

I'm really just testing my capability to post videos more than anything. EDIT: aaaaaand I can't.

An aside: when I was scavenging for pictures to make my case in the early days of this thread, I happened upon a facebook fan group, and I think there was a black guy who professed to really adore her music. How about that.

Shit. Same thing happened with that song "Unwritten." It's not a bad song, I liked listening to it. But then it got played over and over again in every chick flick trailer and makeup commercial.

"These Words" was Natasha Bedingfield's best song. I don't even want to mention that other one.

So I was just reading perezhilton.com (I can't fucking stand that dude but it is a good gossip source) and what do I read:

"3) Which recently-charted newcomer, whose big pay day came through song placement in a major national TV ad, is already denying autograph seekers?

3. Sara Bareilles"

Well that ruins it. She may have melted your ice-cold heart, Czech. But it looks she's got one of her own.

Guest Beastalentier

Choken One met her and I didn't. Frowns all around.

Post pictures of her doppelganger, Bulb.

Guest Beastalentier

Does she like books, music, or highly irritable guys with flat feet?

Guest Desensitized

During my lunch of chips and salsa, I was flipping through my Music Choice channels this afternoon. "Love Song" was playing on Lite Hits, so I stopped for a sec. The little fun fact at the top of the screen was

"Sara Bareilles cites Radiohead, The Police, and Bjork as influences."

Well, okay. Also, on the Michelle Branch song thereafter,

"Michelle Branch's favorite activities include sleeping, watching movies, and writing music." Sounds like someone I'd want to meet. It reminded me of a girl in my French class who, when on the spot for discussion exercises like "what are you doing this weekend" or "what are your plans for summer," could only conjugate the verb "dormir," giving her the appearance of either a narcoleptic or a heroin addict.

I had never heard of this person until Czech did this thread and I didn't care for the photos he chose, but after seeing / hearing her at Letterman last week (then just for fun hanging out with paparazzi and autograph hounds outside the theatre afterwards), I think I "get it".

I'm a bit late on the topic. But her pictures on myspace make me want to marry her. Kate Nash and Lily Allen have the same effect on me.

Nah, she's cool and down to earth. And chicks who are down to earth are down to do anal.

Guest Epic Narcissism

subject topic bears no resemblance to Lily Allen nor Kate Nash. Those two aren't marriage material at all; what are you talking about?

lily.jpg

Unfortunate hair.

Lily Allen is blonde now and man she does not look good. There were some topless pictures of her on gossip sites a couple of weeks ago but her hair just ruins it.

Lilly Allen might be far more attractive than Sara Bareilles on a physical level, but their divergent opinions on Radiohead would have to force me to give Sara the edge on the whole.

Lily Allen is blonde now and man she does not look good. There were some topless pictures of her on gossip sites a couple of weeks ago but her hair just ruins it.

That's true, she does look awfully bad as a blonde.

I just had a fight with Sara Bareilles.

I...I don't know what to do right now.

She just freaked out on me.

She says she hates me.

Sara just went paranoid schizo on me. I don't get it.

She said hi...then two minutes later she said, "GET LOST!"

I just said I was happy her album is coming out.

She's got ISSUES. She cut herself like three weeks ago.

I don't know how to feel right now. I feel more stun than anything.

It's like God just took a big shit on me.

I'm still stunned.

This is like all my worst fears coming true. All I need is to find out I failed the GED test again and this is pretty much the worst year ever.

I fucking laughed HARD at this. Although it was probably too inside for most people here to get.

Oh yeah, and I love this chick too. She's attractive, but in that sort of way that she looks attainable even though she's a bigtime music star now.