TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Skye Sweetnam

So, hey, cockfags.

rockwellsanta.jpg

Skye, who do you think should be the AFC's cornerbacks in the Pro Bowl? I would pick Nnamdi Asomugha, Leigh Bodden, and Antonio Cromartie.

Edit: Oh man, Asomugha got so screwed. i NEED ASOMUGHA NOW.

I don't like this thread...

lolwhut.jpg

like I said, i had a totally crazy dream about you last night. you were working at the Steak n Shake and I came up to talk to you. we were talking and stuff and i wanted to ask you out but i was trying to ease into it, right? then you told me you had a a date that night, i don't remember with who. And i got real upset, like i was getting really violent yknow? i just started punching you in the face over and over again, screaming "you whore! you fucking whore!" and punching you in the face over and over again. until your face was bloody and disfigured and there are cars in the drive-thru and their honking their horns, wondering where the drive-thru person is. and i'm still punching you and screaming and the cars are honking their horns and i'm crying. im just start crying and i cant stop--IM CRYING AS I RIGHT THIS--and i finally stop punching you and i woke up. something seemed weird about the dream to me and i couldnt figure out what it was. i thought and thought, right? i couldn't figure it out. then i realized that the Steak n Shake doesnt even have a drive-thru!

crazy, right?