TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest My Pal, the Tortoise

The Matter of Leena

Let her back for a few months so we can through the Leena Stages. Omgit'sahotgirl, she's funny, this is getting a bit annoying, well that's a bit repetitive, should we ban her?, ban her!, let's let leena back!

Circle of Life TSM style? Dibs on being a background monkey.

It's no secret that I fully support Leena in all her endeavors, and I'm one of, if not the most popular poster here, so my say should count for more than others.

Hey, shut up. I know I praise her way too much, that's why I said it was no secret. The point of the post was that my opinion is more valuable than anyone else's. Not for nothing, back when everyone hated Mole, who was the only one defending him? Me. I am the spirit of this board.

Plus, Leena likes me more than I like her.

I'll tell you this, there have only been three people on the internet who have legitimately touched me, and she's one of them. It was from that time Agent and Inc made up that bullshit story about me being in a car accident, and Leena seriously got mad when it was revealed that it wasn't true. She... actually cared about my well being. I almost cried. I seriously didn't think anyone did (besides like, my mom), real life or not. Hell, I could count on one hand people I expected to be upset if I died. And I'm not one of them.

(The other two were Matt Young, for wishing me a happy Kwanzaa and calling me by my first name, and Frigid Soul for just being himself.)

Still... it's true, a Milky/Leena sex tape would make heads explode. It would be Infinite Jest: In Real Life.

The point of the post was that my opinion is more valuable than anyone else's.

No, it really doesn't. Last I checked, you're not a mod, so your opinion doesn't really matter at all.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

What, are you nuts? Sure it does. The thing is, I hate women and would ban all of the other ones that post here, were this website mine and mine alone.

What, are you nuts? Sure it does. The thing is, I hate women and would ban all of the other ones that post here, were this website mine and mine alone.

Neat.

Anyway, I don't ultimately care either way. I'm just tired of people talking about this bitch like she was really something special. The endess debates about bringing her back are beyond old and pointless.

What this really comes down to (and note these are general observations and not necessarily set in stone):

People that want to fuck Leena and are pissed they can't = "ban plz"

People that want to fuck Leena but are secure enough with themselves that it's no big deal if they can't = "She can stay"

People that don't want to fuck Leena = "This is an internet message board, who the fuck cares."

This, of course, is under the assumption that all pics of Leena are legit, and while I have no reason to believe they aren't, you never know with the internet.

I'm feeling left out seeing as how I wasn't brought up in the whole Leena/IDRM sex tape talk. The plan long ago was for the two of us to ruin her together.

I do care about Milky. He's cool shit and often makes people question why I have somebody named "Milky" in my cell phone directory.

Can't you just ban the IP address? I've never been special enough to be granted moderating powers at a forum, so I don't know, but it seems like it would be possible.

Guest Kyle Raymond Orton
The point of the post was that my opinion is more valuable than anyone else's.

No, it really doesn't. Last I checked, you're not a mod, so your opinion doesn't really matter at all.

So, you're saying Mole's opinion > Everybody's opinion.

Stay in CE where I don't have to read your pompous ass.

Can't you just ban the IP address? I've never been special enough to be granted moderating powers at a forum, so I don't know, but it seems like it would be possible.

Leena's smarter than that.

While I like the new names I don't understand why she put in an avatar name.

:wub: