TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CBright7831

Ever got so drunk that you...

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Watch that motherfucking video again and tell me he doesn't have a lisp. Watch it. Tell me.

Motherfuckers.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

I'm not saying the guy talks like Truman Capote or anything, just that those esses are more like esssses.

Guest My Pal, the Tortoise

I had a lisp until about midway through third grade. A bad one, too.

i was only a little tipsy last night. but my roomate was fucking tanked (plastered, hammered, three..no six sheets to the wind, whathaveyou) i had to carry her from the car. she made it up the stairs on her own power (eventually) and i had to carry her down the hall and through the house to dump her in her bed. then she woke up five minutes later, wondered how she got home, was confused as to who's bed she was in... then she got up and opened herself another beer. what a trooper!

I screwed a fat chick at a New Years party, I think that easily makes #1 on my list. She's alright as a friend but that was gross (no offense to the fat chicks/fat chick lovers here).

I screwed a fat chick at a New Years party, I think that easily makes #1 on my list. She's alright as a friend but that was gross (no offense to the fat chicks/fat chick lovers here).

Everyone has a 'shame lay' in their past, especially if done while drunk.

So tonight I went out drinking aganist my woman's order's. Then I went out to eat with 2 people who are fucking but not dating, and a married chick. We were loud and obnoxious at the restarant. As I am talking with them the dude asked me why I am dating my girl. I jokingly reply "desperation". Then as we are walking out i notice my girlfriend's bible study leader is sitting at the table next to ours. Oh FUCK. Well there's one ended relationship.....

I don't have a shame lay because I don't have any shame. Not even my cousin... or the 13 year old... or that guy I went out with for like 2 months just to freak out a girl at work who thought I was harassing her.

I don't have a shame lay because I don't have any shame. Not even my cousin... or the 13 year old... or that guy I went out with for like 2 months just to freak out a girl at work who thought I was harassing her.

americanpsycho0ux.jpg

I got so drunk at a club that I blacked out. When I woke up, I was at home. I don't remember how I got there. That's when I decided never to get drunk again.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Drunken teleportation is the best. I always made it home, like a pigeon.