TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Toxxic

Clusterfuck discussion thread

Since I forgot to lock the original Clusterfuck card... well, I don't know what people will have to say here now. But say it here, now.

Yeah, new matches etc.

Toxxic, would you prefer to beat me by pinfall, submission, or DQ? :P

Just so I can be prepared, y'know.

Guest Orden Noash

I'm intrigued as to who I'm a 'ringer' for and whether it's a good or bad thing. I think it might be bad =(

EDIT: Having read my avatar, I'm going to presume Leena.

"Probably Leena" is some inside joke, i've come to learn. from them. up there. *points to the rest of the forums*

Not much of an inside joke. A PBP, Leena, has rejoined about eight times in the last two weeks and keeps getting banned, so the mods are putting "probably Leena" as a custom title for every new poster until they prove they're not Leena

I wish I had enough time to explain how she first went crazy and got banned in the first place. Screw it, I'll do the cliff notes.

At the time, her screen name was Alina. Somebody accidentally typed it ALina and she flipped and starting causing trouble until her initial banning. Since then, she shows up every few months and does OK, but at some point rubs someone in charge the wrong way and gets banned again.

I'm intrigued as to who I'm a 'ringer' for and whether it's a good or bad thing. I think it might be bad =(

EDIT: Having read my avatar, I'm going to presume Leena.

Your style of stats reminds me of someone. I won't say whom, so as not to spoil your fun if I'm right. However, I am prepared to say that I believe you might be a ringer.

Mind you, as long as you write, I don't care either way :)

Thought you'd gone off-radar mate so I put one of yours in more to make up a few numbers than anything else, but if you're around and you've got some time to write then you'll be welcome.

so wait... these aren't due until Januart twentysomthingith? gracious. i might do some promos to fill the time. *thinks up shit*

We're giving people a month in the hope that we'll get some Clusterfucks - it's the biggest match we ever do so we need to give people a good run at it.

Because three years ago you were running three shows every two weeks, so by the time we got to the Clusterfuck the whole dynamic of the fed would have changed from when people started writing it.

Yeah, but I mean, assuming you include the principle of choosing your own entrance order, many of your own competitors and a list of people who for sure wanted to be included or write the match, it still should've worked. Consider me duly impressed.

Also, the correct answer is that nobody thought of it three years ago because I have never actually booked a CF card. Obviously.

-Z

Guest Orden Noash

I'm not a ringer, but oh well. Nothing I can do to convince you until I write I guess.

Not even then my friend, not even then. But as I've said before, as long as you DO write, I'm not bothered. What I've seen of your stats so far reminds me of someone else, is all I'm saying.

Guest Orden Noash

Okay. Well, I guess I better get writing.

Just to confirm something, the three open spots in the 'Fuck. Obviously, in my match I'll be taking one. The other three, do I pick currently active workers, people that haven't been around for awhile? I'm not one hundred percent on that.

Out of preference I'm limiting myself to the last two years, which would probably be best for someone new like you. But you can pick anyone that's been in the SWF barring Wildchild, Christian Blackwell, or any HoF/World Champion types.

An update - From The Fire will NOT be the SWF's next show after the Clusterfuck. We're having a middle-of-February show, then From The Fire at the end of Feb. So the Clusterfuck winner will still get the shot at From The Fire, they'll just have one show inbetween to gloat/compete/be attacked by the current champion/attack the current champion/whatever.

Sign in to follow this