TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Toxxic

Clusterfuck discussion thread

Markers now up!

...oops.

The losing world title match has just been turned in. I'm going to be interested to see how Toxxic beats me...I holding out for a DQ! :ph34r:

Casting a shadow on his calf, nice touch :)

I guess I should be getting my profile up since I'm going to From the Fire... now that's just weird to say

This is really weird, I wrote it from Friday to Sunday and as you can probably tell I rushed it in several places just so that there wouldn't be another "no-show" situation. From what I read on the forum I wasn't actually the only one to turn in a match? And against a surprising new champion (come on Tox losing to anyone is a surprise), a writer & character I've never encountered before?

One word

"Weird" or in Mexican "El Weirdo" (no wait that's my nickname)

So YOU"RE El Nombre... probably would have made more sense if I didn't jump straight to the middle of the match to start reading. :P Congrats Blank!

I had an AWESOME ending... and absolutly nothing for the first 19 entrants. Not 'nothing' but certainly not 'anything good'. Ah well.

-Annie

Not that much more sense, I entered at #18 although I also did two guest apperances before that, filling mystery spots is easier when you've got Multiple Personality Disorder ;)

So YOU"RE El Nombre... probably would have made more sense if I didn't jump straight to the middle of the match to start reading. :P Congrats Blank!

I had an AWESOME ending... and absolutly nothing for the first 19 entrants. Not 'nothing' but certainly not 'anything good'. Ah well.

-Annie

Which is actually why I didn't turn anything in. I had an awesome triple threat outlined but got so frustrated trying to make something out of the actual Royal Rumble portion that I was ready to bang my head against the wall.

critiques/critisizm/comments/suggestions on my dumpy little hardcore match? plz?

I'll reply if once I get a chance to read it. All I need is a super slow day at work.

... does tomorrow work? :D

-Annie

Just noticed this.

Hombre Sin Nombre: 5'7'' 165 pounds

the lovely Miss Onita: 5'7'' 165 pounds

OMG BF4Ever! We should totally do a twins separated at birth thing ;)

critiques/critisizm/comments/suggestions on my dumpy little hardcore match? plz?

I'll reply if once I get a chance to read it. All I need is a super slow day at work.

... does tomorrow work? :D

-Annie

i just ask because i'm having a hard time transitioning from the type of results i've been used to reading, and typing out the style of matches y'all write. and... yeah. stuff. and crap.

I would have written something, but poker happened, and I'm lazy.

But it got done by someone at least.

Sign in to follow this