TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
milliondollarchamp

RAZ B ACCUSES EX-B2K MANAGER OF PAEDOPHILIA

Ex-B2K star RAZ B has accused the band's former manager CHRIS STOKES of child molestation. Raz B - real name DeMario Thorton - makes the shocking revelations in a new internet video, in which he and his older brother, Ricardo, claim to have suffered at the hands of Stokes during their early teens. And the 22-year-old Bump, Bump, Bump star believes his old bandmates, Omarion, Lil' Fizz and J-Boog, have also been victims of Stokes' reported paedophilia. In video footage posted on YouTube.com, Raz B is seen being asked a series of questions by the sister of singer/actor Marques Houston - one of Stokes' longtime clients - who has also been accused of taking part in the molestation. When asked when the inappropriate behaviour first began, Raz B says, "It all started with Chris Stokes. Chris was like - let me touch you... I can't speak for everybody, but if you want my personal opinion, I think he did (touch all group members)." Ricardo - known professionally as singer Ricky Romantic - blames himself for failing to save his brother from Stokes' alleged exploits. He adds, "Chris (Stokes) made me take showers with the other boys... All the (things) that my brother was introduced to, that s**t was brought to me first... (Stokes) molested my brother and he molested me... when I say that, it hurts." And in a telephone call to a man believed to be Stokes, also documented in the video, the manager appears to confess to the crimes, saying: "I don't do that anymore. That was me years ago... I just don't do that in my life anymore." But Stokes has hit back at the Thortons' allegations, and claims the false accusations were made in revenge after he cut them off from his payroll. In a statement released on Monday (24Dec07), Stokes says: "The accusations that DeMario 'Raz B' Thorton and Ricardo Thorton have made are vehemently false and hold no merit. "I have recently stopped financially supporting both individuals along with assisting them with their criminal and legal matters, which leads me to believe they are resentful and looking to benefit financially from this." Stokes has also threatened the siblings with legal action: "My family is my first priority and the reason why I have been so supportive of them. In bringing these false claims, they have not only slandered me, they have also put me in a position to ensure that the truth is known and I will take all legal routes to protect myself, my family and my four children." A spokesman for Houston could not be reached as WENN went to press.

http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheyd...page=3#comments

Getting molested by Chris Stokes would be certainly no worse than watching House Party 4: Down To The Last Minute, which he directed. That movie besmirched the good name of The House Party franchise.

To give the uninitiated an idea of who we're climbing into the shower with, here's a photo of the group B2K:

B018~B2K-Posters.jpg

And here's a picture of Raz B:

0702_b2k_raz_b.jpg

::unzips pants::

Is it weird that the name RAZ B makes me think of razazteca?

Well I guess Chris Stokes just got served. Zing!

that would make more sense if any of you knew he directed that movie

Which, as few are aware, was the sequel to the American adaptation of this film:

51GNHTX387L._entertainment-reviews_.jpg

People like me who've seen the 140 minute director's cut know that. The scene where Omarion and J-Boog have to work in the women's department of the store should have gone down as a great moment in comedic cinema history.

As urbanized sequels to film adaptations of classic British television shows go, it wasn't bad. Great casting, too:

areyoubeingserved_1.jpg becomes 0702_b2k_raz_b.jpg

It was good but not quite as good as the film version of Blackadder directed by Damon Dash, with Beanie Sigel in the titular role.

So, I take it (judging by his appearance) that he was the "sweet one" of the group. I wonder which one was the "athlete", "tough one", and "everyday Joe"? The do-rags and dreads make it hard to guess.

It was a black group. There is no such thing as the sweet one. They were all the same "one". The cute guy with a edge. Except there is no edge. And only one of them really had talent. So the untalented ones ran out of money and then sayed their wang tangs got touched.

It was a black group. There is no such thing as the sweet one. They were all the same "one". The cute guy with a edge. Except there is no edge. And only one of them really had talent. So the untalented ones ran out of money and then sayed their wang tangs got touched.

IMx >>>>>>>> B2K

Marques Houston >>>>>>> Omarion

B-)