TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Giuseppe Zangara

Today was my birthday, yet I am home by midnight.

28 here. I have had the birthday where you don't do anything special. Kind of sad to think that one day we will not look forward to birthdays in the slightest.

28 here. I have had the birthday where you don't do anything special. Kind of sad to think that one day we will not look forward to birthdays in the slightest.

You just described my last birthday word-for-word. 28, didn't do anything, didn't want to.

You just described my last birthday word-for-word. 28, didn't do anything, didn't want to.

No, my last birthday was pretty cool. 27 was a total snoozer as only two of my friends could do anything that night.

I went out, ate and had a few drinks with some friends, but they we're all "hey, let's go to a club" and I was all "hey, I'm going to go home and have a quiet night of reflection and reading." Which was better than saying what I knew I'd end up doing: drinking some more, listening to some music and dicking around on the internet.

Mrs Slayer was off in Europe on my last bday, so I went out for a solo dinner... the thing that stuck in my mind was watching a group of HS girls come into the restaurant and, while checking out their T&A, hit the cold hard realization that the kids going into HS this year were being spit out around when I started HS.

Then I went back to checking out their T&A

I was at In-N-Out on my last birthday, shamelessly checking out a volleyball team who were probably in the 15-16 year old range. I did go up to them and say "Can I get any of you cunts a drink?", but it was a dare.

Wait until you;re staring 40 right in the face. Whippersnappers.

And Milky, I mean this in a nice way, but you have to be the biggest sociopath I have ever seen.

I'm only 16, and I've already had the "do virtually nothing" birthday. I went to Alton Towers two days later, but still, my birthday itself was negligible.

Happy 29th anyway man.

I did go up to them and say "Can I get any of you cunts a drink?", but it was a dare.

Lines from Shaun of the Dead shouldn't count as being offensive anyway.

Happy Birthday.

My birthdays now just consist of going to a local pub and then for a curry. That's all I ever want to do.

24. I'm 25 in April.

Oh, and Happy Birthday.