TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CBright7831

How was your 2007?

The first half was decent, but it went totally downhill afterwards. Not going to go into detail, but don't you hate it when you think back to something that happened and realize that you should've got pissed and done something about it, but at the time you didn't think it was of any importance so you took no action at all? And within the last two weeks of December, my GF dumped me and right before Christmas my dog passed away after suffering for about a couple weeks. OK, done whining, I have reason to believe good things will be coming my way in 2008.

2007 was pretty good.

2008 I have a few goals to work on, but mediocre. Paying of some credit cards, getting out and doing more outdoor things (weather sucks of course) and contemplating a move.

Guest LME

Two of my heroes died (Benoit and Sean Taylor), my cat died (17+ years old), I never fully replaced the full time job I lost in 2006 (for the second time in two years), I'm virtually guaranteed to be moving back in with my parents within the next 5 months, and I'm in the worst shape of my life.

Other than that, it was a pretty good year.

The Good:

- Got a promotion in February

- Moved out on my own in September

The Bad:

- My car got dented at my work's parking lot the week after Christmas. Security cameras didn't pick up who did it.

- Got sick to end 2007.

Yeah, I have a short memory so unless it was something major, I forgot about it.

Guest My Pal, the Tortoise
Two of my heroes died (Benoit and Sean Taylor)

Man, posting here must've really sucked for you.

Guest LME
Two of my heroes died (Benoit and Sean Taylor)

Man, posting here must've really sucked for you.

Group: Members

Member No.: 2,459

Probably not.

I'm guessing that was part of the joke. Anyway, yeah I'm a lurker. If there's a thread I'm interested in, I read every post. Then, if someone's already posted something I was going to say, I generally don't bother posting. I'm not a fan of the 'me too' and '+1' types of posts.

I thought I stole it from The Simpsons movie.

My mistake, yes you did. I knew it was from something I'd watched recently but couldn't place my finger on what it was. My first instinct was to guess That 70s Show. Clearly I was wronfg.

Oh, and yeah me too.