TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
King Kamala

Final Resolution

My problem with Black Reign is that Black Reign mysteriously takes over Dustin in time to do his makeup, put on his outfit and be ready at the top of the ramp in time for his music to hit. And always sticks around for long enough to finish the match, win or lose.

Incidentally, has it ever been worked out whether Rellik is really Black Reign's deepest darkest nightmare? My mate is convinced that in TNA kayfabe he's actually meant to have been created by Black Reign's disturbed psyche, meaning that Dustin would not only have a personality disorder with a great sense of timing but which is also capable of bringing 250lb+ wrestlers into existence and getting them TV time.

One other thing - where the fuck is Hardcore Sharkboy going?

This Sharkboy angle is another logic defying TNA storyline. For instance, what are we supposed to think about it? To me it's either 1. Sharkboy is feigning all of these injuries and isn't really hurt, which is a strange thing for a face to do. Or 2. Cornette is an asshole and is making him wrestle when he's obviously too injured to do so.

Well, on Impact they said Sharkboy requested the match against Tomko. However I think I lost my way, this was meant to be in the Comments Not Warranting...

I have to find the site again, but on some random wrestling "news" site I read that this is TNA's jab at WWE and all the injuries their wrestlers are getting now.

I have to find the site again, but on some random wrestling "news" site I read that this is TNA's jab at WWE and all the injuries their wrestlers are getting now.

So is Colin Delaney getting his ass kicked every week on ECW WWE's response to the whole "Sharkboy injured" angle?

Both companies sure like to copy each other don't they?

This Sharkboy angle is another logic defying TNA storyline. For instance, what are we supposed to think about it? To me it's either 1. Sharkboy is feigning all of these injuries and isn't really hurt, which is a strange thing for a face to do. Or 2. Cornette is an asshole and is making him wrestle when he's obviously too injured to do so.

The way I'm taking the angle is that someone is signing up Sharkboy in these matches without him wanting them. There was some weird commentary on the last Impact that Sharkboy doesnt talk, so he writes everything out he says. So my guess is someone is doing the writing for him, and since he can't talk, he works the matches. And whoever is doing the writing will feud with him? Thats my best guess.

Yeah, but once again what is Cornette doing in all of this? He can't take one look and notice this guy is in no condition to wrestle? Seriously, Cornette has to be by far the worst authority figure in wrestling history. He comes off like a heel GM figure when he's actually supposed to be a face!

I know. Any time there's a heel who wins the TNA World title through controversial ways, Cornette's like "Well, I hate to make this decision, but you're still the champion, but I'm afraid it won't be for long! Because at (insert PPV here), you will defend against (face challenger)!"