TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tzar Lysergic

NFL PLAYOFFS! Divisional Demolition

Better yet that Turner essentially outperformed everyone from that San Diego coaching staff last year (Schottenheimer didn't coach this year, Cam Cameron coached the Dolphins to a 1-15 season and got promptly fired after a season, Wade Phillips's Cowboys get eliminated on the same day that Norv's Chargers advance).

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Wonderful football games today, Gentlemen. Wish I could say the same for next week. Good night.

On an interesting note, this is the third year in a row, and fourth in five years, where two home teams lost on Division Weekend

Before 2003, you'd have to go back to 1995, and then 1987 before that

So, is the love affair with Tony Romo in Dallas over or are they going to pull a "It's all HER FAULT!"

Man Dallas, if you have a quarterback who can't play cause he's getting big breasted tail then you need a new quarterback. Aikman would have had Jessica and Carrie in a threesome and THEN went out and threw three touchdowns with a game winning last second pass!

FUCK YEAH

I bet Kornheiser is crying his eyes out (Love the guy but he is the world's biggest Romo cocksucker)

Nah, he's probably glad he doesn't have to choose between his two mancrushes next week.

Tiki Barber looks like such an asshole right now

Tiki's retirement was probably the best thing that happened to the Giants this year. However, the only negative to this playoff run is 3 or 4 more years of Coughlin face.

Shitty week for Romo. First Sophia Bush and now a playoff loss by his own doing.

Huh? Sophia Bush?

It's a non-story but Sophia Bush put an end to all the talks that she and Romo were once an item and basically said Romo was perfect for Jessica Simpson. Which was a not-so-subtle way of saying that Romo is a brain dead dolt (as his playoff performences would attest).

Thanks for clarifying Hawk.

For those New York fans who's trying to gloat over the whole Tiki thing, don't you guys realize that without those comments, New York would have been the same unmotivated team that they were the past few years? Don't hate, thank him.

Ok I guess I should feel bad but T.O. breaking down into tears in his press conference was probably the funniest thing I have ever seen because it was like out of some movie.

I thought he was tearing up at the end of the game, but I'm pissed that I missed out on his meltdown. Oh well, there's always Youtube.

Guest NYankees

I just saw the clip of TO on the NFL Network. He had on big bug sunglasses and was sniffling while he brokedown. He also stated that it wasn't fair to blame Romo and that the Cowboys lost as a team.

I was ready to hear "OWENS! OWENS! OWENS!" one more time and puke before the last play. Instead, the Cowboys lose and Owens weeps like an overwrought coke-addict at the press conference. I think I will reconsider my religious views.

So, is the love affair with Tony Romo in Dallas over or are they going to pull a "It's all HER FAULT!"

Man Dallas, if you have a quarterback who can't play cause he's getting big breasted tail then you need a new quarterback. Aikman would have had Jessica and Carrie in a threesome and THEN went out and threw three touchdowns with a game winning last second pass!

LOL, more like he'd blow Joe Buck, then get a concussion after his 1st touchdown.

He looks like Kanye West.

I don't think it's funny when players cry but he's crying because they were all over Romo? I guess this makes it okay to laugh.

It's funny because Owens is such a dick. Also, he's dressed like Michael Irvin while acting like a fragile addict on the verge of collapse. The guy's a fucking cartoon and cartoons are funny.

I would like to add that Jessica Simpson has droopy, Abdullah the Butcher-esque boobs.

I've never understood the fascination with her. I'm sure the whole "virgin til she got married" act had something to do with it since America is full of dirty old men and perverted christians, but lookswise she's got an average body, kind of a weird face, frequently looks completely demented in photographs. Not like anyone wouldn't be happy to take her home from a bar, but that's exactly the kind of looks she has, good enough but nothing special, yet she's got a freaking industry built around celebrating her beauty. I don't get it.

I would like to add that Jessica Simpson has droopy, Abdullah the Butcher-esque boobs.

I've never understood the fascination with her. I'm sure the whole "virgin til she got married" act had something to do with it since America is full of dirty old men and perverted christians, but lookswise she's got an average body, kind of a weird face, frequently looks completely demented in photographs. Not like anyone wouldn't be happy to take her home from a bar, but that's exactly the kind of looks she has, good enough but nothing special, yet she's got a freaking industry built around celebrating her beauty. I don't get it.

Thank You

Someone else that agrees with me.

She is an average girl with big breasts and there are a ton of girls like that.