TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest My Pal, the Tortoise

TSM Poster Tournament 2008: Nomination Space

The nominations or the tourney? Because you destroyed me in the first round last year. You were in the Mediocre bracket instead of Sports and you just utterly destroyed me. I'm not bitter.

I suppose I have everything set, but maybe it's best to wait till tomorrow.

Sorry my first round of cuts didn't go over well with you, CanadianGuitarist. Wasn't easy, except for saying "I'm not putting Enigma in," because that was pretty easy.

If I can avoid the Socksquatch juggernaut for a few rounds while I pick up steam, I like my chances. Voters are urged to remember classic Kinetic-instigated 2007 board happenings like the "Rate My Balls" thread; the thread where I pleaded with Milky to enter counseling for sexual dysfunction; the series of increasingly erotic videos of myself I've posted under the heading of "Kinetic's Pursuit of Erection"; and my ongoing campaign to raise money for Marvin's hairpiece. I've done a lot for you, TSMers. Don't forget ol' K-Tic come voting day.

Voting and explaining your vote is supposed to be the fun of this exercise. Abstentions are not votes, and no votes are no fun, so let's avoid doing that. If you absolutely have to recuse yourself from voting in the rounds of 64, 32, or 16, okay fine you can do it like ONCE per round

Cena's Writer, don't walk all over me like this.