TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EVIL~! alkeiper

The ESPN Thread Lives Forever

I shall not be thwarted. This sad collection of bitching and minutia will exist no longer in the Sports forum. No more bumping a six day old thread because OMG Max Kellerman has a podcast! I have a plan, and I'm feeling good.

Guest Smues
I shall not be thwarted. This sad collection of bitching and minutia will exist no longer in the Sports forum. No more bumping a six day old thread because OMG Max Kellerman has a podcast! I have a plan, and I'm feeling good.

I'm expecting full deletion just because I wouldn't know how to undo that, but if your plan is to move it into another forums I'll fight back!

The ESPN thread, where Pennsylvanian anger and Alaskan...not anger? Collide!

Edit: And why bitch about a thread being bumped after six days when there are a lot of threads being bumped after multiple years for basically no reason other than to say "This thread was cool!!!!!!"

One of the greatest problems facing TSM has long been the segregation of ESPN-hate to one simple thread. It will be much better to feature said hate in each and every individual thread. E-dick size, drooled on myself, etc.

One of the greatest problems facing TSM has long been the segregation of ESPN-hate to one simple thread. It will be much better to feature said hate in each and every individual thread. E-dick size, drooled on myself, etc.

I wouldn't piss on Skip Bayless if he was on fire.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Al, if you do this, I'll make a thread dedicated to glorifying their programming, and post in it breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Every day of the week.

IT WILL BE BACK, AND BETTER THAN EVER!

Guest Tzar Lysergic
Cut off one head and two more will grow in its place

Tonight is the Mike and Mike Roast!

This is going to be AWESOME. Ditka's going to rib them sooooooooo bad.

Sounded like quite the event, including a too drunk Ed Reed who couldn't read his joke, and a vodka fueled Dana Jacobson

Sounded like quite the event, including a too drunk Ed Reed who couldn't read his joke, and a vodka fueled Dana Jacobson

I need to see this.

ESPN anchor Dana Jacobson made an absolute fool of herself, swilling vodka from a Belvedere bottle, mumbling along and cursing like a sailor as Mike & Mike rested their heads in their hands in embarrassment. Griffin came to the podium to defend her after she was booed by the crowd. Ross eventually had to pull her off stage, too.

Guest Cock Ring Warehouse
Lifehouse played a semi-acoustic set to open the evening, performing a 20-minute, hit-filled set that included "Hanging By a Moment," "You and Me," "Falling Even More In Love With You" and "Who We Are."

Aren't songs 1 and 3 the same song?

gay.