TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Truthiness

Harris on his way to THE E

GERWECK.NET has learned that TNA mainstay “Wildcat” Chris Harris, a member of the multiple time tag team champions America’s Most Wanted, has signed with World Wrestling Entertainment. Apparently Harris’ contract with TNA expired last week, and despite the company wanting him to stay, Harris agreed to terms with WWE.

Take it for what it's worth.

He'll be a generic mid card act before he knows it. Or jobbing on Heat.

Pretty much what he seems to be doing in TNA.

Meltzer:

Regarding Chris Harris to WWE rumors. Harris' TNA deal expires soon. He was making noises about leaving and nobody in TNA went out of their way to panic on it. He may stay. He may leave. It's really up in the air.

Guest Yoouu'rree Fiiirrreed!&#
He'll be a generic mid card act before he knows it. Or jobbing on Heat.

Pretty much what he seems to be doing in TNA.

But with a bigger paycheck every week.

Plus when he resigns with TNA he'll get a few main events out of it since he'll have the WWE run in him.

I meant in TNA, remember when Kazarian re-joined TNA and they jobbed him out for like a year?

I really enjoyed Kazarians cup of coffee in WWE. The offence his was getting in was better than any of other smaller guys in WWE at the time (other than Rey) were using. Thinking about it makes me miss Velocity.

Anyway, lets look on the brightside, no one will have to see Chris Harris in any sort of televised wrestling match for at least a few months if this is true.

I've always liked Chris Harris since Storm got injured a few years ago and they gave Harris a singles run towards the NWA title... Storm is great and it would be awesome to see an AMW reunion in WWE, but I think Harris has the skills to at LEAST get the Intercontinental Title, maybe even more.

Also, TNA's website has confirmed the departure:

An Update On "Wildcat" Chris Harris

Friday, 11 January 2008

CHRIS HARRIS NO LONGER WITH TNA WRESTLING

Chris Harris is no longer a member of the TNA Wrestling roster. We wish him the best of luck in his future endeavors.

Harris was good as the old school style babyface during that small push to the title a few years ago that ended kind of abruptly. I think he's got a future ahead of him with WWE, but wouldn't mind seeing him repackaged and completely distanced from his TNA persona.