TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest My Pal, the Tortoise

TSM Poster Tournament 2008: The Round of 64

Anybody that voted for Carlito over me is DEAD TO ME (at least temporarily). I could stand losing to any other poster, even Marvin but not Carlito. I'm probably still beating him but this is way too close. Fuck you guys! Fuck you and your stupid assfaces.

I feel the same way. AndewTS seems decent and is a good poster, but I don't want to be the one to lose to the video game guy.

Fair enough (because I did vote ATS, but it was a tough call) but KKC would be losing to non-decent bad poster who thinks we're all fags. I'm pretty sure he's up by a large margin though.

9 hours and 52 minutes to go!

Edit---Unless you are reading this after I posted it, which you would have to be.

"This is a picture of me when I was younger."

Anybody that voted for Carlito over me is DEAD TO ME (at least temporarily). I could stand losing to any other poster, even Marvin but not Carlito. I'm probably still beating him but this is way too close. Fuck you guys! Fuck you and your stupid assfaces.

I feel the same way. AndewTS seems decent and is a good poster, but I don't want to be the one to lose to the video game guy.

Fair enough (because I did vote ATS, but it was a tough call) but KKC would be losing to non-decent bad poster who thinks we're all fags. I'm pretty sure he's up by a large margin though.

KKC is not losing to Carlito (although I am little pissed that he changed his avatar to something non-Kamala related). I almost went against him just out of principle.

By the way, I love Carlito's chances in the forthcoming Worst Poster Tournament. He has a #1 seed locked up as far as I'm concerned.

I voted for you Man of 104 Friends. I don't know but I just really like The British contingent on this board. I know I've said it 1000 times before but I'll keep saying it because I like those guys! I haven't run across one I didn't like. I'd say the same thing about the Canadian contingent too with one obvious exception.

*Twiztedmind announces his surprise entrance into the tourny

::Segment length - 4:05::

CROWD GOES WILD!!

"That's right, I wasn't here when this thing started, and you people may have forgotten about me. But now, now that I'm back, I demand to be put in this thing!"

CROWD GOES WILD!!

"Just replace whoever gets the most number of votes with myself, and things will be back to how they should be. So what do you say, My Pal, The tortoise.. You gunna give the fans what they want?"

*The show goes off the air, with the entire message board community waiting in anticipation to find out the answer.

*shrugs*

I'm sitting here waiting for the shower to free up. It didn't take all that much time or thought.

...Plus, I'm hurt deep down that I didn't get nominated for the tourny. E-Playing is the only way I know how to vent my emotions.

Indiana Basin Silt

1: Milky

8: Man in Black

4: Ripper

12: Bigolsmitty (UPSETT!)

2: Venkman

7: CanadianGuitarist

3: Matt Young

11: CobainWasMurdered (I love my little buddy)

Help, I'm A Rock!

16: Carlito B (!!!)

8: NYU

4: King (Good Peoples)

12: Mr. Rant (Again)

2: SLAYER (Fellow WTD alumni)

7: Socksquatch

14: Mole

11: Jingus

Culture Beat

1: Czech

8: alfdogg

4: kinetic (Asheville represent!)

12: snuffbox

2: Vitamin X

10: Youth N Asia

3: El Dandy

6: Bob Barron

Powderfinger

1: Black Lushus

8: Kreese

4: Incandenza

5: MacPhisto

2: Alkepier

7: cheech

14: docock

11: Marvin

Guest Vitamin X

The amount of enemies I seem to have on the green board is actually kind of surprising. Yikes.

Also, because it already seems like it's becoming a problem,

3. You should have been posting here within the last three months to cast a ballot. I think VX and I fielded some complaints about some old favorites and new friends emerging solely for this silly game. Like with the no-gimmicks rule, if you're not at least a semi-regular at this shitty board, this isn't the right place for you to be.

That might probably even mean Hoff, who would of course vote for all the DMCers and such. No sense in making rules we can't follow either, but come the fuck on.

Milkey -- good poster

Luke-O

Ripper -- the Buffy alliance still holds strong after all these years

Agent -- staple here

Cartman -- good poster as well

Canadian Guitar -- one of my favorites

Matt Young -- I'm actually a fan of the "I'm Matt Youngin' It." But I like CW

CWM -- Gah, I like both. They've both been here a long time

Carlito -- we don't agree a lot on MMA stuff, but it's nice to argue sometimes.

Canadian Chris -- solid postings

King

KOAB -- I like both posters, but Rant works or has worked for Comcast...so there ya go

Slayer -- *see Ripper*

Carnival -- always stands out as a good poster

Mole -- I'll always vote for mole

Treb

Czech -- again, another old timer here

Alfdog

Kenetic

Snuffbox

The Franchise -- tough vote, but again, I like voting for people that I remember well from years ago

YNA -- because I am him

El Dandy

Cowboys -- and with that being said I like Barron

Lushus

Kreese -- good poster, love the name

Inc

Byron -- another case of like both posters

Chave -- like Mole, I'll always vote Chave

Andrew TS

Smues

Marvin -- another vote where I didn't want to have to choose

Milky

Luke-O

Ripper

Agent

Venkman

Nightwing

MattYoung

CWM

Carlito

NYU

King

MrRant

JN News

Carnival

Mole

Jingus

Czech

Devo

KingPK

PBone

Vitamin X

Gary Floyd

El Dandy

Bob Barron

Black Lushus

Bored

Incandenza

Edwin MacPhisto

Alkeiper

AndrewTS

Smues

Scroby

Seriously though, I should win this whole thing.

Man, this #1 seed is setting me up to fail. People love to see #16 beat #1 and I'm no Czech or Milky. I don't think I'd have this problem against RedJed or TaigaStar though. I really doubt most of the people are voting for Carlito cause they like him more cause it's ironic to vote for a terrible poster in a Best Poster tournament. Or I've got more enemies than I've thought.

And who the fuck is Thoth?

Has it always been a 64 poster tournament? These things seem to take years to finish.

I made the final 4 either in 2002 or 2003...may have been 2001 on the old ass board. but I'm not near as active here as I used to be since I stopped watching wrestling

Man, this #1 seed is setting me up to fail. People love to see #16 beat #1 and I'm no Czech or Milky. I don't think I'd have this problem against RedJed or TaigaStar though. I really doubt most of the people are voting for Carlito cause they like him more cause it's ironic to vote for a terrible poster in a Best Poster tournament. Or I've got more enemies than I've thought.

Come on, it's not even close. You're up by 20 or something.

Can this round end already? Damn its like 3 years long.

It's barely been over 24 hours.

Yeah but your video game buddies are showing up, which means I'm toast.

Guest Vitamin X

The Elite Eight was a good round last year, indeed. All the matchups were pretty close, and could have gone either way.

How... in the blue holy fuck, am I not in this.

TAIGASTAR IS IN THIS? And I'm not?

i have no idea how i got into this, but rest assured, i won't be in it for long.